You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Quick Play - how about adding some "pro" features?

FishingPhiFishingPhi Member Posts: 73
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions
The new Quick Play thingy looks useful, but any serious player likes to keep strict tabs on Bank Roll Management and also check out WHO they are playing against. My suggestion would be to enhance the Quick Play launcher by adding:

1) Stake selection by a % of bank roll. OK, i know that any player who is serious about BRM will always know what stakes they should be playing, but it would be cool to have the launcher automatically move up/down levels when appropriate. It would also be a good learning tool for "newbie" players who never consider Bank Roll Management. I guess this feature could also be added to the lobby?

2) Shark/Fish list. Fairly obvious really. Players can save a few names of players they want to avoid or play against and these would be used to filter the Quick Play games. It would never be fool proof because you never know who will sit down after you but still a worthwhile feature that lets users be more selective.

Comments

• Options
    IrishWOLFIrishWOLF Member Posts: 62
    edited July 2009
    Would like to have somewhere i can save name, i.e friends and foes..  See if they are on line or not..

BRM on launcher tho..  i duno,,  people have different ways of looking after their own i wreckon..

More useful features would be good tho,, that quick launch is a real time saver..

Lee ,,