You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Cannot post using iphone

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I cannot post on the forums using the iphone.  Im not sure even if it is possible.  When I tap the box into which my flashing cursor should go to enable me to type, there is no cursor there.  I am not saying this is any fault of sky, just wondering why it happens and if there is any way around it.

Has anyone been able to post on here using the iphone?

Comments

• freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited May 2010
    whats a iphone?
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Cannot post using iphone:
    whats a iphone?
    Posted by freechips1

lol, I hope thats a joke.

Anyone from the tech team comment on this, or is it just one of those things and it cant be done.

Cheers
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Cannot post using iphone:
    In Response to Re: Cannot post using iphone : lol, I hope thats a joke. Anyone from the tech team comment on this, or is it just one of those things and it cant be done. Cheers
    Posted by OMahonyO

Hey there OMahonyO,

Due to resourcing issues i'm afraid the community/forum hasn't been built/developed/tested with iphone compatibility as a priority. Therefore you may find (as you've reported) there are a few issues. I actually personally use an iphone on the forum from time to time and from experience i can tell you issues are intermittent. Sometimes it'll wok like a dream but other times even the display will look dated and not in sync with the 'real' community.

It's definitely in mind to work on the forum's iphone compatibility, especially as smart phone use becomes more prominent. however, at this moment in time i'm afraid my response will have to be 'watch this space' for future developments and announcements.

All the best to you,

Rich
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited May 2010
    OK, thanks Rich