You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

KK 3 bet pot. Help needed!

Strat91Strat91 Member Posts: 112
edited May 2010 in The Poker Clinic
6 max,  10NL blinds $0.05/0.10. Rush poker, no info on opponents.

SB (Hero): $20.39
BB: $32.15
CO: $12.62

Pre-Flop:
Dealt to Hero: Kd Kh
1 fold, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.35, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.15, BB calls $1.05, CO calls $0.75. POT = $3.22

Flop:  Js 8s 8d
Hero bets $3.30, BB calls $3.30, CO folds.  POT = $9.38 

Turn: 10d
Hero ???

I have $15.99 back and he has me covered.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited May 2010
    Bet $7 with the snap-call ready. If he's got an 8 (and we're only worried about A8 with the way it's gone so far) you've played the hand to stack off anyway I assume, so no need to slow down now. That and his range can easily include KJ/QJ which you've got buried. It's also possible he's got pairs like 77-55 here although of course they shouldn't be calling your bet here anyway.

I'm confused though; I didn't think Sky Poker did dollars! :P
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: KK 3 bet pot. Help needed!:
    Bet $7 with the snap-call ready. If he's got an 8 (and we're only worried about A8 with the way it's gone so far) you've played the hand to stack off anyway I assume, so no need to slow down now. That and his range can easily include KJ/QJ which you've got buried. It's also possible he's got pairs like 77-55 here although of course they shouldn't be calling your bet here anyway. I'm confused though; I didn't think Sky Poker did dollars! :P
    Posted by Sky_Dave

it's on ftp, where you are seated at a new table of players every hand and can instantly fold to a new one, hence no reads at all.
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: KK 3 bet pot. Help needed! : it's on ftp, where you are seated at a new table of players every hand and can instantly fold to a new one, hence no reads at all.
    Posted by beaneh

Never heard of FTP ;)

(By the way I was aware where it was but chose to show a bit of selective ignorance. They don't have Tikay after all...)
  • Options
    zingzing Member Posts: 333
    edited May 2010
    3bet way too small oop especially on rush poker where they'll fish so much.

why is this hand different to when i saw it earlier? lol
  • Options
    Strat91Strat91 Member Posts: 112
    edited May 2010
    3bet way too small oop especially on rush poker where they'll fish so much. why is this hand different to when i saw it earlier? lol
    Posted by zing
    Its not, I just took out the result.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: KK 3 bet pot. Help needed! : Never heard of FTP ;) (By the way I was aware where it was but chose to show a bit of selective ignorance. They don't have Tikay after all...)
    Posted by Sky_Dave

I detest them but it's kind of important to know why we have no reads.