You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Would you fold KK

JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
edited May 2010 in The Poker Clinic

Here is a conundrum im chip leader in a satellite for the BH tonight last six and only three get guarantee seats Im on the BB with KK, Ug goes all in, I'm all ready to snap call when as it folds around to the SM he shoves, what do you do call with    probably the best hand pre flop, and hope you dont get outrawn leaving you short stacked, or fold and hope one goes out taking a step nearer the bubble  
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
DJDamo666 Small blind  500.00 500.00 4650.00
JONONZIEBig Blind 1,000 8235.00
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

STONEY231 All-in  2640.00 4140.00 0.00
amaloser Fold     
BK54 Fold     
ewd22 Fold     
DJDamo666 All-in  4650.00 8790.00 0.00

Flop

Turn

River

Win     

Comments

• Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited May 2010
    You're chip leader with only 8BB so there's tons of really short stacks and as you're on small blind next, you could fold and have another orbit before having to put more chips in the pot - in that time, another two people could exit and it's job done! Saying that, there was chance to knock two people out at once and even if you lost, you'd have been on 4BB which still might've been enough to hold out until there's three left - hmmm it's tough situation but I would probably call although I'm not massive tournament/satellite player so don't find myself in these situations often hence I could be talking tripe!
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited May 2010
    I don't think I am laying down the KKs there...Im near certain that the other guy who went over the top doesn't have Aces. So you'd be getting your hand in with the best....however I'd be thinking the outdraw would do my head in!

I'd make the call here all...