You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

POKER POINTS - IS THERE ANY POINT????????

annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
I have a whole stash of poker points and nothing to do with them

I know i'm not the only one

Why can't these be converted into cash eg 1p per point or why not have some meaningful freerolls to use them on - £20 freerolls are a waste of time

When I first started there was a £100 freeroll every day and a £1000 freeroll on a Wednesday......

(Please don't tell me about cash for points - I have a job so do not have time to build up THAT many but I do have enough.....lol)

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited June 2009
    annie you are spot on there should be higher value freerolls with more points required to play
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited June 2009
    redemption of 1p per point sounds like a good idea too
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited June 2009
    ty pez
  • Options
    bonniedogbonniedog Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2009

I think the idea of the points system, is to reward regurlar players rather than reward people who play a tourny twice a week.

• Options
    Aquanaut1Aquanaut1 Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2009
    Even the £250 freerolls are hardly worth bothering with as they have a value of about 20p per player.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    Excellent valid points - a quality freeroll for a fair chunk of poker points would be a good idea.
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited June 2009
    There used to be satellites for the Primo that you could enter with points, but not the latest Primo I notice.

Pity - I'd like some suggestions on what to do with the points I've got. Nothing that would make my eyes water please!
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited June 2009
    other sites do things like sell stuff for poker reward points or my fav use points for rake in torns, open 10+1 or 100 poker points, i think thats the way forward
  • Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    the points thing is a waste of time 
  • Options
    JGA187JGA187 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2009
    these poker pints are a joke.sky say there reward people yeah right.ive over 300o points and theres nothing to use them on.i think people should complain more about this as its like giving people a loyalty without a loyalty.why give them if you dont put the tournys on for us to use them.come on sky i play on here most days.if your going to give out poker points put the tournys on for us to use them.thank you
  • Options
    bullyfishbullyfish Member Posts: 215
    edited June 2009
    there is NO point in points    END OF
  • Options
    RichiSwiftRichiSwift Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS - IS THERE ANY POINT????????:
    other sites do things like sell stuff for poker reward points or my fav use points for rake in torns, open 10+1 or 100 poker points, i think thats the way forward
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    I agree, maybe somtehing like 1000 points for sky poker t-shirt, 500 points for a set of Sky Poker playing cards, 1500 points for signed photo from one of the presenters etc....
  • Options
    bonniedogbonniedog Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2009
    there is NO point in points    END OF
    Posted by bullyfish
    There is a point in the poker points. I can think of 2000 reasons why I like the poker points. Just annoying that nothing above this to challenge me to get more.
  • Options
    LukeyBoiLukeyBoi Member Posts: 25
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: POKER POINTS - IS THERE ANY POINT???????? : I agree, maybe somtehing like 1000 points for sky poker t-shirt, 500 points for a set of Sky Poker playing cards, 1500 points for signed photo from one of the presenters etc....
    Posted by RICHISWIFT
    great idea!!!
    would like some 4 coloured quality playing cards, not the usual rubbish me and my friends use!!!
    on that note, any1 know where i could buy some top quality cards?
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited June 2009
    I actaully brought this up to the backroom people at dusk till dawn.

They have plans to bring stuff in like that in the future but because alot of people
    have an absolute tonne of these its hard to price things up like 1000 points for a t-shirt.
    The current bonus programme should get rid of everyones monthly points anyway ?

Curiously how many do you guys have stored up ? i think i have 170k just to try prove a
    point on pricing things up. Also they would get swamped with orders and be backed up for
    a long time on such things as t-shirts .. cards...etc