You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Pictures at the table

burnanatorburnanator Member Posts: 67
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
When your sat at a table why isnt ur avatar ur profile pic instead of some stupic generic pic, can this be changed so you can have any pic as ur avatar??

Regards

Burnanator

Comments

• Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited May 2010
    why are people obsessed with avaters, pictures, colour schemes.. look at the money you are going to take!
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Pictures at the table:
    When your sat at a table why isnt ur avatar ur profile pic instead of some stupic generic pic, can this be changed so you can have any pic as ur avatar?? Regards Burnanator
    Posted by burnanator
    Hi Burnanator,

Thanks for your post.

It is actually on the product roadmap to include personalised avatars on the tables. however, this may be some way off being delivered so i don't want to raise expectation too much.

As always, when i have more information i'll make sure it goes straight up in the forum.

all the best to you.

Rich
  • burnanatorburnanator Member Posts: 67
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Pictures at the table:
    why are people obsessed with avaters, pictures, colour schemes.. look at the money you are going to take!
    Posted by Mrs_Miyagi
    why are people obsessed with posting pointless negative replies to other peoples posts