You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Awarding pots after showdown

YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I've noticed that over the last week or so there appears to be a longer amount of time between the winner being made clear at the showdown, to the pot being dragged over to the player with the winning hand. Am I the only that's noticed this? Is there a reason for it?

I should say that I am only definitely aware of the increased delay on cash tables, but don't play many S'n'G's or Tourneys to say whether the same delay occurs there, too.

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    Hi Youngun,

I sent this thread over to the rest of the team, however they were unaware of any changes to the hand settlement times.

let's see if any other players have comments on this matter and let this thread run for a while longer.

cheers
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited May 2010
    Hi Guys

I have just finished the 3.30 bounty hunter and I noticed the same thing, its not a huge delay but it is noticeably slower than it used to be.

Steve
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited May 2010
    The showdown and awarding of the hi and lo pot on Omaha Hi-Lo tables certainaly leaves time to build the tension!  (for those who can't work out who won what, obviously not me)
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited May 2010
    Just a thought, but could it be that the problem stems from the new rebuy tournaments and the computer is looking to see if anyone wants to rebuy even if its not a rebuy game.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    Hi YoungUn,

A quick update from the rest of the team for you -

This issue has now been raised with our development team and we will update you/ this thread with more information/fix release dates, when we have it/them

thank you