You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Delay in showing rest clock in tournaments

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Over the last few days, while playing MTT's, I have noticed a delay in the rest clock appearing on screen in tournament breaks. It is only a small delay but after speaking to other players, It can lead to a worry that your table has frozen and you need to reload the table. Can Sky Poker please look into this to help clarify when the breaks are coming up and have started. I did notice another thread where somebody mentioned the incorrect break times in the lobby which does not help players out in this delay.

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    Hey Alan,

Thanks for your post. I'll forward this over to the rest of the team for their investigation.

Thanks
    edited May 2010
    Hey Alan,

The team have come back with a few questions...

your answers to these or as many as you can answer would really help out...

Does it affect every tournament?

If not then roughly how often does it occur?

Can you provide a specific tournament time and name that it occurred in?

Is it every break in a tournament, or just the 1st break?

Can we have a screenshot please?

Do you see the 1st message – ‘this tournament is about to enter a rest break’?

if you need any help - just shout.

Thanks for all your help with this.

Rich
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited May 2010

Does it affect every tournament? - Only the ones I am in?....lol

If not then roughly how often does it occur? - seems ok today (tuesday) but has happened all week

Can you provide a specific tournament time and name that it occurred in? - Monday's 5k B/H...9pm

Is it every break in a tournament, or just the 1st break? - Looks like every one but I dont normally last more than two!

Can we have a screenshot please? - cannot provide a screenshot but its like a pause on the screen (has been up to about 30 seconds before the rest clock has appeared)

Do you see the 1st message – ‘this tournament is about to enter a rest break’? <<<< I have honestly not seen this message come up for ages.

I hope this is of some assistance but like I have said above, I was playing in the forum deepstack tonight @ 7pm and the rest clock did appear very promptly. However, this was only a two table tournament at the time so it might just be the larger table tournaments (ie The OPENS) that it is happening on.

Regards,

Alan

edited May 2010

It just happened again.

£1500 B/H - Tournament ID - 2693601

1st break was coming after hand ID 0261290862. I was on table 3.

(I am no good at them screenshots, sorry!)

Hope this helps.
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Alan. I've passed all that info on.
    edited May 2010
    Hi Alan,

A quick update from the rest of the team for you -

This issue has now been raised with our development team and we will update you/ this thread with more information/fix release dates, when we have it/them

thank you
    edited May 2010

Cheers Rich.....

Can I point you in the direction of the ASK TIKAY thread as there 'seems' to be a big techno problem someone has posted on there which I dont think Tikay will be able to help with,

Thanks,

Alan