You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

WHY?

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
edited May 2010 in Community Help & Advice
are players shown to check out of turn on the tables--- seems to only happen to the dealer when you are playing, but not when you are watching?

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    Hi oynutter,

I've sent this thread over to the rest of the team but they've come back to me and said they need slight more info to be able to investigate and understand the problems you're having.

the more information you can provide the faster we'll be able to get to the bottom of your issue.

cheers!
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited May 2010
    Hi Rich-- I think it could be just lagging on tha tables--- if everyone checks the flop--the turn card comes, and the dealer is seen to check the turn first, when he is actually last to act, and has'nt even pressed a button--I think his check notice is still up from when he checked the flop--the notice should be off before the turn card comes, as it could confuse a beginner into thinking someone has checked when they havn't--perhaps in the next upgrade, the team could set it so that all check notices are off before the turn card is shown--thanks
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited May 2010
    Hi Oynutter,

A quick update from the team for you -

Thanks very much for raising this issue. we have some exciting projects in the pipeline that will greatly reduce or even eliminate this reported lag.

More news on this when I/we have it!

Rich
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited May 2010
    yyyy ipppeeeee!!!--- that wouldn't be the long awaited "concrete news" would it Rich?--lol