You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY 2.0

MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 49
edited August 2009 in Community Suggestions
Hi all, i enjoy playing double your money (DYM) games on here but i am suggesting an alternate format to run parallel to the current one. 2000 starting stack, 8 minute blinds. The slightly longer blind levels will allow a lot more play to come into the games without making them too lengthy. I also suggest that the game should end as soon as it is whittled down to the top 3 and instead of 8 league points for the win, 6 for 2nd... make it 4 or 5 each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Please let me know what you think and add any adjustments you think would be better.

Comments

• Options
    IrishWOLFIrishWOLF Member Posts: 62
    edited August 2009
    I don't think they should be longer m8.  We would just end up with an MTT..  At the moment it's a quick but steady sort of play..  Easy to adapt to in my opinion..

Lee ,,
  • Options
    IrishWOLFIrishWOLF Member Posts: 62
    edited August 2009
    I don't think they should be longer m8.  We would just end up with an MTT..  At the moment it's a quick but steady sort of play..  Easy to adapt to in my opinion..

Lee ,,
  • Options
    mildot308mildot308 Member Posts: 21
    edited August 2009
    i like the window staying open for the final three to slog it out... extra sky points, which are handy for free rolls :-) and you get some heads up play (although i do tend to go all in with any two once i have cashed).

i love the dym games!
  • Options
    MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2009
    The extra points you get are league points and no poker points. Poker points you get just for playing in the game and can be used for freerolls... league points are for the league table. And i personally just get myself into the top 2 for the league points and then shove every hand to get the game over quickly. Real heads up is nowhere near the same because there is almost nothing to play for.