You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

the end?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stuj87Stuj87 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: the end?:
    While we're on the subject, can I just hand out my own massive THANK YOU to everyone who has helped make The Club such a success story. Particuarly the likes of Joobie, Cryptic3, Flash Flush, Bainn, Harmony, MrMbro and all the guys who repeatedly sent in emails, hand requests, and just generally got stuck in with the show. It was always meant for you, and LOADS of you embraced that concept. I thank you all - 265 episodes can't be wrong... Oh, and in case you're worried about Penguin, I'm glad to report he has gone to live with his original dad: 'Producer Chris'. Thanks again for watching over the last couple of years, and I hope to see you all again sometime soon! (Cue "We'll meet again") :) TTFN Matt B
    Posted by MBroughton
    I hope you are involved matt, in this new program that is replacing the club and i hope dan is also still involved 
  • Options
    SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    Dahg nabit

I thought it was just the end of the series.

Re commision it please!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited August 2009
    Yeah it's a shame, but all good things ..... hopefully it's onwards and upwards.

It's been nice watching the recent compilation
  • Options
    Jay1642Jay1642 Member Posts: 26
    edited August 2009
    Shame, just found out from Twitter.  Doesn't sound like the best-handled ending either.

• Options
    Stuj87Stuj87 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: the end?:
    Shame, just found out from Twitter.  Doesn't sound like the best-handled ending either.
    Posted by Jay1642
    I read that aswell, i just hope sky swallow there pride, and get them both back in some form capacity