You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

help the game window has shrunk on my laptop!

donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
hi for the last week or so ive not been able to see to the bottom of the game window when im playing.

i cant see the box where you type the chat.

i cant see the muck hands tick box either.

im not sure if ive pressed a button on my laptop by mistake??

help me please........................... thanks.

Comments

• Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited June 2010
    In Response to help the game window has shrunk on my laptop!:
    hi for the last week or so ive not been able to see to the bottom of the game window when im playing. i cant see the box where you type the chat. i cant see the muck hands tick box either. im not sure if ive pressed a button on my laptop by mistake?? help me please........................... thanks.
    Posted by donkeyplop
     Do you mean the bottom of the window is hidden by the bar at the bottom of the screen? If so move the cursor to the top of the window click and hold down right button and move cursor upwards dragging the window up with it!
     If its not that and you knew how to move the window about I hope you are not offended! :) Sorry about the different colours I dont know whats going on there!
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    have you checked the zoom setting on your browser?-- or have you tried stretching the window with your mousey?
  • Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited June 2010
    Another thought maybe its some how gone onto mini view! If so go to the top right of your window and their will be a icon to make it full size! Then check your options in the top left to see if you have have re-set the screen options! :)
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited June 2010
    Sounds to me like you've just grabbed the bottom border of the table window and dragged it up.  Try opening a table window, moving the mouse to the bottom border until it turns into an "up and down" arrow, left click and drag down to extend the table size.
  • donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited June 2010
    i didnt think u could re size the windows like u can with other sites??

ive tried everything but still cant see the bottom of the window!

might try another browser like firefox and see if that fixes it.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    firefox should fix it m8-- but make sure your zoom on pages is set to default setting, I found that this problem occurs if I try to zoom a page--gl
  • 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    edited June 2010
     I keep having the same problem, very annoying. Sometimes when I log in the tables are fine and sometimes they are not. Have tried all sorts but still no joy
  • 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    edited June 2010
    Think I have sussed it. Are you running Windows 7. If so you need to enlarge the poker home screen by pushing your fingers apart on the mouse. It seems that you, like me, have had your text to small on the sky poker home page. Then somehow this is affecting your screen resolution when you open the table. Hope this helps.