You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Problems after overnight shutdown?

GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Site back up, but tournament lobbys appear not to be working.

Several 'away' players in a tournament I'm playing (11-00am £100gtd £3.00 + 30p)

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Problems after overnight shutdown?:
    Site back up, but tournament lobbys appear not to be working. Several 'away' players in a tournament I'm playing (11-00am £100gtd £3.00 + 30p)
    Posted by GaryQQQ

Hi Gary,

A quick message from the rest of the team -

what do you mean by this? no issues are obvious from our end. as much info as you can provide would be a fantastic help.

thank you
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2010
    another quick update -

for any issues please contact the customer care team and provide as much info as possible. this way information and be collected in the correct way/place meaning investigations can happen quicker (than if collecting dribs and drabs of info posted on the forum)

thanks al lot for this guys,

Rich
  • GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited June 2010
    I got knocked out of that tournament (my AA beaten by 77 all-in preflop lol).

Now I've entered a £5 DYM, the table is continuously trying to open but all I'm getting is a message in the window that says 'We're sorry but our service is temporaily unavailable.............'
  • GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited June 2010

After a long time on hold I got an answer from customer services, they say they know there's problems and are trying to sort them out.

• Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Problems after overnight shutdown?:
    After a long time on hold I got an answer from customer services, they say they know there's problems and are trying to sort them out.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Hi Gary,

The site is back up now and you should not experience any more issues with tournament tables loading.

We've refunded all players affected in the 2 main MTT's which ran this morning.

If you or anyone else believes they have been affected and are owed a refund from a Sit and Go or other MTT then please contact our C/Care team who will happily assist.

Apologies for the time it took for you to get through earlier, the call volume was fairly high earlier on - but you shouldn't be on hold for so long in future calls.

Kind Regards

Adam