You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Table closing

AEMF1873AEMF1873 Member Posts: 21
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice

I was just playing a 4 player heads up game and after i won my game i was watched the other game. After it was finished me and the winning player were put on the same table but as i had both open it came up with a pop up say “please be advised you already have this table open”. When i clicked the ok button this closed both tables, which set me to away. As the blinds were high by the time i managed to re-open the table my opponent had taken half my chips leaving me short. Why did both tables close when i clicked ok on one table? How can i prevent this happening again?

I done a live chat to ask this question but got nowhere and in the end was basically told in future don’t watch the other table. I was not looking for a refund just help on preventing this. Next time i have a problem i won't be using the live chat....useless!

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Table closing:
    I was just playing a 4 player heads up game and after i won my game i was watched the other game. After it was finished me and the winning player were put on the same table but as i had both open it came up with a pop up say “please be advised you already have this table open”. When i clicked the ok button this closed both tables, which set me to away. As the blinds were high by the time i managed to re-open the table my opponent had taken half my chips leaving me short. Why did both tables close when i clicked ok on one table? How can i prevent this happening again? I done a live chat to ask this question but got nowhere and in the end was basically told in future don’t watch the other table. I was not looking for a refund just help on preventing this. Next time i have a problem i won't be using the live chat....useless!
    Posted by AEMF1873

Hey AEMF,

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered and that live chat were unable to help you out sufficiently this time.

I'll forward this over to the rest of the poker team and hopefully we'll get some personal advice to help resolve your issues.

I or another member of the team will update this thread soon.

Thanks,

Rich