You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why is it sky makes things hard

payday78payday78 Member Posts: 4
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Qick post i love playing at sky poker but why is everything so hard i refered my brother to sky and find myself fighting day n day out to recive my bounus for this is there any1 else thats had problems with this . 

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Why is it sky makes things hard:
    Qick post i love playing at sky poker but why is everything so hard i refered my brother to sky and find myself fighting day n day out to recive my bounus for this is there any1 else thats had problems with this . 
    Posted by payday78

Hi payday,

I'm really sorry to hear of your problems with refer a friend. I'll forward this over to the person in charge of this scheme and hopefully she'll be able to sort your issues quickly.

(I do know that she's actually on holiday right now but i'm sure as soon as she returns she'll be able to sort this swiftly)

we'll update this thread when we have more information for you.

all the best,

Rich
  • payday78payday78 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    thanx for the reply rich
  • Sky_DannipSky_Dannip Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Why is it sky makes things hard:
    Posted by payday78
    Hey!

Sorry for the delay - can you do me a favour and send me both your user id and your brothers user id to this address (referafriend@skypoker.com) - we need this info to process your request for the bonus.

Thanks a lot :-)

Daniele