You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

"....." is SPARTACUS

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
ok guys the first Spartacus is running.

Whom do you think will win?

I think... Flashflush will be Spartacus.

Comments

• MrOrangeMrOrange Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2009
    Whats spartacus and whos idea was it? i guess ill look for it now in mtt?
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: "....." is SPARTACUS:
    Whats spartacus and whos idea was it? i guess ill look for it now in mtt?
    Posted by MrOrange
    Community idea- Sky listen! :).... look on regular MTT and uncheck the 'registering only tab' as it started earlier tonight.
    edited August 2009
    ahhh cant beleve i missed out :( ill hopefully be there next week instead! What a great structure and the payout (8/60) looks great as well.
    edited August 2009
    ahhh cant beleve i missed out :( ill hopefully be there next week instead! What a great structure and the payout (8/60) looks great as well.
    Posted by MrOrange
    Yes looks great, though i cant play as it's outside my bankroll rules at the moment.
    edited August 2009
    Yea kinda the same for me :(... i play 5.50 DYM within my bankroll so im sure i could stretch to playing the weekly spartacus. What do you usually play? i wudnt mind a game!
    edited August 2009
    Yea kinda the same for me :(... i play 5.50 DYM within my bankroll so im sure i could stretch to playing the weekly spartacus. What do you usually play? i wudnt mind a game!
    Posted by MrOrange
    Used to play the 5.50 dyms but took out my roll so now starting off again on the 60p dyms... just lost my first in 10 games eeeek.. but do prefer cash games tbh.
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    I was nearlly spartacus but unfortunately lost a big hand when i hit full house on the flop and runner runner A came up then had another full house beat by Quad 2s on the turn and river again lol. But really enjoyed it good structure and nice idea maybe next time. went out in 5th

edited August 2009
    lol dazler i saw... unlucky
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    lol dazler i saw... unlucky
    Posted by MrOrange
    way it goes m8 have cashed in every torney last 2 days and been chip leader for most but getting busted with premium hands what can you do! just missing out on the big moneys but it will come it will come lol
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    who is spartacus ?  i mean last nights winner !!!
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    I was nearlly spartacus but unfortunately lost a big hand when i hit full house on the flop and runner runner A came up then had another full house beat by Quad 2s on the turn and river again lol. But really enjoyed it good structure and nice idea maybe next time. went out in 5th
    Posted by Dazler
    Dont complain you knocked me out on the bubble! I have to agree great tournie. Good fun as always
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to "....." is SPARTACUS:
    ok guys the first Spartacus is running. Whom do you think will win? I think... Flashflush will be Spartacus.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Thanks for the support :-D.... Unfortunatly, my computer was being re-formatted, so i had a borrowed laptop.. started off ok, but after about 5 minutes its slowed right up and i couldnt play a hand because all my hands folded b4 i got an action... Hopefully ill have it back for tonight
    edited August 2009
    and spartacus is .............   solack . congrats.well done.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to "....." is SPARTACUS : Thanks for the support :-D.... Unfortunatly, my computer was being re-formatted, so i had a borrowed laptop.. started off ok, but after about 5 minutes its slowed right up and i couldnt play a hand because all my hands folded b4 i got an action... Hopefully ill have it back for tonight
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Thank heavens I didn't have any money on you Charlie lol.. hope it is fixed soon matey
  • FBSFBS Member Posts: 131
    edited August 2009
    first MTT i've played for a while on Sjy and I really enjoyed it...

I even survived nearly 2 hours which for me is going some.

I'll be back

and THANKS SKY for listening
  • Sky_BernSky_Bern Member Posts: 31
    edited August 2009
    Hi,

Just to let you all know - I've changed Spartacus to a 10 seat tournament from next week onwards....

Well done to meemee for winning last night, and as Spartacus next week he will be carring a £25 bounty on his head.

Who will put him to the sword?

Regards,

Bernie
  • repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited August 2009
    Was really good fun, went out a way before the money but would say I lost majority of my stack on 3 hands where I got my chips in in front, so at least it wasn't due to being a complete clown (although I did make a few questionable decisions along the way :p)

Thought the format was spot on really, good blind structure, nice starting stack.  How come its going to 10 handed tables?
    Thanks for listening Sky bods.
    edited August 2009
    sorry folks , i read on another thread that solack had won.  well done meemee.
  • SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    Hi, Just to let you all know - I've changed Spartacus to a 10 seat tournament from next week onwards.... Well done to meemee for winning last night, and as Spartacus next week he will be carring a £25 bounty on his head. Who will put him to the sword? Regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie

Hi Bernie,

The 6 seater worked really well in my opinion. Does it really need to change. After all the Mickjenn and
    Tikay tourneys are 10 seater so it makes it a little different.

Dunno what others think?
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: "....." is SPARTACUS : Hi Bernie, The 6 seater worked really well in my opinion. Does it really need to change. After all the Mickjenn and Tikay tourneys are 10 seater so it makes it a little different. Dunno what others think?
    Posted by SpongeDoug
    I agree, i prefer 6 seats! :)