You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

MTT BUTTON PROBLEMS

IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi
I was playing take on tikay last night and was having problems getting the arrow cursor to change to a hand, several times i tried to bet/raise etc but would not let me do anything and timed out.
Also had problems typing in chat box having to hit key several times before it registered
On my exit hand i had QQ and tried to go all in over a raise but it would not let me, i frantically hit all the raise buttons and just got a raise in before the timer got me but the bet was not enough and as the player said in the chat box "priced him in" as he descibed it and i got sucked out
Would have won the hand without the problems as he would not have been priced in.

I am playing on a vista laptop running explorer 8 with the latest flash player any suggestions would be appreciated
i certainly cannot play as it is any more
Thanks
Gary

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    I would say download firefox mate--IE is always a bit dodgy--also, if you are playing with mobile broadband, you have to do a speed test while you monitor your speed--- move the dongle untill you find a solid and consistent speed--gl--floppa whoppa!!
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: MTT BUTTON PROBLEMS:
    I would say download firefox mate--IE is always a bit dodgy--also, if you are playing with mobile broadband, you have to do a speed test while you monitor your speed--- move the dongle untill you find a solid and consistent speed--gl--floppa whoppa!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Thanks Nutter will do as you suggest
    I am on normal broadband 5meg so speed is not the issue
    Cheers

Gary
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited June 2010
    Hi Nutter

Just played a couple of DYM`s and the Mozilla seems fine

Cheers M8
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    nice one m8--- yeh, firefox is the job--- I think IE gets too cluttered or something--especially at peak times--

strange-- it always misses letters in the chat box, even when its working fine-- but firefox never has this problem, some compatability issues I think--- firefox is a better browser by far---gl m8