You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tile tables button

5toneFace5toneFace Member Posts: 246
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Not sure if anyones said anything about this button before. I struggle to see the point in it. If pressed it just puts my tables in a random order, all over-lapping eachother and resizing some of the tables. When u have 8 tables up its pretty annoying having to sort all the tables back out. Recently ive mis clicked the button several times, which then puts me on life tilt.

Comments

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Tile tables button:
    Not sure if anyones said anything about this button before. I struggle to see the point in it. If pressed it just puts my tables in a random order, all over-lapping eachother and resizing some of the tables. When u have 8 tables up its pretty annoying having to sort all the tables back out. Recently ive mis clicked the button several times, which then puts me on life tilt.
    Posted by 5toneFace

only click it with 6 tables in mini view or 5 in mini view and others that are smaller (from mini view button in chrome).

7+ tables cant be on the screen tiled neatly so it goes mad when you press the button. If you have multiple screens move some to the other screen and it wont affect those tables when you press the button.