You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

FAO Sky tecchies

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited August 2009 in Community Suggestions

I understand that soon we will have the option of downloadable software, and wanted to give you something to think about before it is released.

At the moment, depending on the browser being used, tables do not automatically pop to the front when action is on them when multitabling using firefox.  With ie, they do. However, they pop to the front when the cards are being dealt, not when it is actually your turn.  Also, if action comes onto another table this will take priority, even if you have not made a decision on the first one. This leads to sitting out for periods and being kicked off tables.  This happened on Partypoker and it was impossible to multitable while cascading or layering tables.  Tiling tables is ok but most ppl do not have big enough screens to fit more than 4 tables on.

I suggest you look at the way the ipoker or pokerstars software works as this is excellent, and enables lots of tables to be played, hence lots of rake for sky.

I know this sounds like a small and petty problem, but it is actually huge.

Thankyou.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    Hey,

thanks for your post. i will pass this on to the poker guys and make sure this is considered.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    hi rich , hi omahonyo . i posted about the problems i was having trying to multitable - under the community suggestions - . prob. the wrong place. because of what happens , i wont d it anymore.im loosing far to many good hands and it just drives me crazy now. the other thing that has happened is that since i downloaded the new firefox,i cant log into skypoker atall now. rich , i totally agree with omahony , much better to have the mtabling sorted from the start.  ok, time for some praise , you and your colleagues do a great job , thankyou,pillow.
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    I too have had major problems in multi tableing which i posted on another thread like pillowman. I just dont do it now cos my laptop cant handle it even though its quite a high end laptop. I tried tonight and i just about managed with 2 but it timed out instantly a few times. and trying to flip between the 2 it slows down.