You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

something to make multitabling easier

offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
just thought i would share. For anyone who plays more tham 5+ tables you can download something called PlaceMint which organizes your tables as you open them so you dont have to keep moving tables about by yourself while your involved in hands at other tables. Its also useful if you use firefox because firefox tends to freeze up when you have more than 6 tables open and you try and move them. Just google it, its a free download.

Comments

• OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited August 2009
    n Response to something to make multitabling easier:
    just thought i would share. For anyone who plays more tham 5+ tables you can download something called PlaceMint which organizes your tables as you open them so you dont have to keep moving tables about by yourself while your involved in hands at other tables. Its also useful if you use firefox because firefox tends to freeze up when you have more than 6 tables open and you try and move them. Just google it, its a free download.
    Posted by offshoot
    n1, I will try this
  • YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited August 2009
    I prefer to be able to organise the tables myself. My PC and laptop (obv) screens aren't big enough to show 4 complete tables so they all overlap a little. So I just place them dependant on where I'm sat on the table so that I will always see my cards. Hence if I was sat in Seat 1 (Top left corner of the 6-handed table) then I would place that table in the top left corner of the screen, if sat in Seat 6 it'd be in the bottom left corner etc.

Of course that wouldn't quite work if I played more than 4 tables which never happens.
  • offshootoffshoot Member Posts: 1,049
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: something to make multitabling easier:
    I prefer to be able to organise the tables myself. My PC and laptop (obv) screens aren't big enough to show 4 complete tables so they all overlap a little. So I just place them dependant on where I'm sat on the table so that I will always see my cards. Hence if I was sat in Seat 1 (Top left corner of the 6-handed table) then I would place that table in the top left corner of the screen, if sat in Seat 6 it'd be in the bottom left corner etc. Of course that wouldn't quite work if I played more than 4 tables which never happens.
    Posted by YoungUn
    me too. The sky tables are a really awkward size(i dont like mini-view) so i tend to go for 4 tables overlapping like you but use a 2nd monitor for when i play more than 4. The main advantage of this program is say i have 8 tables open and one table breaks i can close it and just click on another table in the lobby and it opens in the empty space and then if i want to move it i just drag it over another table and both tables swap positions. Just makes life a little easier when youre trying to keep an eye on whats going on at all the tables.

If anyone needs help setting it up let me know. The tutorial is kinda confusing but its really easy.
  • Aquanaut1Aquanaut1 Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2009
    Opening more than 2 tables at Sky is too much for my poor old computer to handle.