You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Multitabling and note taking

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited July 2010 in Community Help & Advice
If im trying to make notes, while multitabling, I will start typing in the green box.  If while typing, I have action to deal with on another table, the cursor will vanish from that box, and wont re - appear until I have re-clicked back in the box with my mouse.
This is very frustrating, as I could write a whole sentance , then look back to realise only the first 2 letters have registered.
Note taking is difficult enough when multitabling without this added hindrance.

I`m not sure if it is browser dependant, but I use ie

Comments

• richtearichtea Member Posts: 143
    edited June 2010
    +1
    It takes 5 minutes to write "flush-chasing donk" 
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Multitabling and note taking:
    If im trying to make notes, while multitabling, I will start typing in the green box.  If while typing, I have action to deal with on another table, the cursor will vanish from that box, and wont re - appear until I have re-clicked back in the box with my mouse. This is very frustrating, as I could write a whole sentance , then look back to realise only the first 2 letters have registered. Note taking is difficult enough when multitabling without this added hindrance. I`m not sure if it is browser dependant, but I use ie
    Posted by OMahonyO

yup totally, when you have 9+ tables up it gets fun, especially when you try and click save and it makes the table go to standard view!! nightmare!
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Multitabling and note taking:
    In Response to Multitabling and note taking : yup totally, when you have 9+ tables up it gets fun, especially when you try and click save and it makes the table go to standard view!! nightmare!
    Posted by beaneh

lol, yeah, so true, and if ur using google chrome on miniview, that is especially infuriating, as you have to do that resizing malarky
    edited June 2010
    +1 It takes 5 minutes to write "flush-chasing donk" 
    Posted by richtea
    hah, true, and even if you leave the green box up to continue ur notes a bit later, your hand then gets dealt behind the box, so you have to close it anyway.

Im glad Im not the only one to find this really bad, hopefully they will sort it
  • RudolphHukRudolphHuk Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2010
    pfffff! As if they will lol!
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    how about opening a word document when you play?

you could write stuff like "flopwit loonie raising flaphead"

or "not a bad player, but rather tight around the nether regions"

then just quickly copy and paste them
  • TORTUS007TORTUS007 Member Posts: 456
    edited June 2010

Cant you get a secretary to take notes for you ??

edited June 2010
    bump,

has or will this be looked into ?
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2010
    hey Mahony,

please accept my apologies that you've not had a response whilst i've been away.

I'll forward this right over to the guys and let them take a look.

cheers
  • Patching99Patching99 Member Posts: 446
    edited June 2010
    Whilst you here Rich,

I was trying to write a note and having the same problems as above.  By the time I had wrote the note the player had left the table and someone else had sat in their place.  The note I had written was saved to the second player and not the one it was intended for???

Hope that makes sense.
    edited July 2010
    Whilst you here Rich, I was trying to write a note and having the same problems as above.  By the time I had wrote the note the player had left the table and someone else had sat in their place.  The note I had written was saved to the second player and not the one it was intended for??? Hope that makes sense.
    Posted by Patching99

ok thanks for the info - i'll make sure your post is noted too
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited July 2010
    Hi Rich, far be it from me to post anything whatsoever that might delay the download LOL--(did you read my post on the download thread?)--- but, on another site--- we are provided with a list of players that are on the table, this list includes players that have left the table--- so we can make notes on players that have just been knocked out---this is very useful, and it is silly not to be able to make a note on a player that has just been knocked out, as this is very often the time when we see something we would like to make a note of--innit
    edited July 2010
    Hi Rich, far be it from me to post anything whatsoever that might delay the download LOL--(did you read my post on the download thread?)--- but, on another site--- we are provided with a list of players that are on the table, this list includes players that have left the table--- so we can make notes on players that have just been knocked out---this is very useful, and it is silly not to be able to make a note on a player that has just been knocked out, as this is very often the time when we see something we would like to make a note of--innit
    Posted by oynutter

thanks oynutter, i'll make sure your note is seen too.