You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Just thought is tell you all about my last 48hrs....ran into quads 4 times and 2 royal flush's lol

goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
If you have read any of my previous posts you will know already that can't spell so please exuse that lol.

The last 48hrs!!!

Well i guess i start by mentioning that i phoned up to be a guest on the show on monday, the lovley foke at Sky put me into the Bounty Hunter at 9pm which i bust out early running into quad 3's and then finally getting knocked out when my QQ got bustd by A9. After this i was put into the Velocity in which i cashed for £12 or summit, i was happy with this as i wasn't a complete embarsment.

I then played cash games for the rest of the evening untill around 6am not really having much luck. Decided it was time to get some kip. Waking up fresh at around 4pm i flicked open the laptop and made a start, i decided a good place to start was a 5.75 bounty hunter. I ended up comming 3rd after running into some monster hands on the way even a royal flush at one stage in a 4 way battle. The was to be my 2nd of 4 csh's in 24hrs.

I decided to play the 4k freezout nxt in which i scrapped into the cash, thankfully i can hold my head high i was knocked out when i pushed allin from CO with AKs and was called by BB who turned ouver J5, you can guess the outcome.....ot came the second laptop of the evening after the 1st broke down somehow lol.

After a few cigerettes an a bit of a rant, at which point my mum could no longer face it and went to bed in disgust, i decide to enroll in the £11 bounty hunter. This was a great tourny i ended up comming 3rd again taking 6 heads along the way. Yet again i ran into Quads and ANOTHER ROYAL FLUSH, to be honest i was amazed i kept getting away, my radar was clearly on top form. 
 Whilst all this was goin on i had entered the £5.75 bounty hunter aswell just to keep occupied lol. I had been floating along quite nicly in that to when i suddenly realised i was nearing the cash again!!!! I Couldn't belive it, ther i was in the cash again. I decided to open up and go for the win this time, after alot of pushing preflop i had managed to get to final table as chip leader. i was over the moon 4 out of 5 cash's and 3 final tables unreal. Like i said i was really hoping to win this one, but alas my effort were thwarted buy the dreaded rag A. i got my money in with JJ preflop only to be called by A2, hit then A. then my 77 didn't hold Against A6. 

Couldn't get to unpset in the end tidy little sum in the bankroll for 48hrs grft and my best run in ages, i then went on to play cash tables untill now 7am, and got a little bit of a beating by TEXANT on 25/50p, but then i figured out his playing stle after a while and took him for £80 at the time of this post, cheers dude.

Best hand of the night..... i open to 1.50 from seat 4 with A8o folds to TEXANT in SB he calls (hes been doing this alot) BB calls flop comes Jc 8h 7c i lead out for 3.5 both call behind, turn comes kd, checkd to me, im not worried bout texman his calling range is huge im putting him on A10 or AQ, slightly worried bout BB, it gets checkd to me i lead outf or £6 TexMan calls bb folds river comes 2c. so theres now a flush on board and 2 overs. i check he bets the pot, i think for a second and remember hes made he same move a few times on river and so i trust my read and make the call he tables AQo an i take down a big pot. 

Since i started writing this he has managed to get a bit back lol. if you read this fair play Tex we had quite a battle all night lol did not like you calling me on river ther with 2pair when 4 to a flush was on board lol especially as u called my rasie with K6o, when u just pushd all in on 223 board with 34 i called with 75  and a flush draw 6 came on turn giving me so many outs half the deck was good for me, but alas yet again the cards failed me lol. 

hope you enjoyed reading my post all, hope ure all having as much fun as me, but i hope ure laptops are in better shapes lol, or that like me u have a spare handy at all times lol. no worries, kyle

Comments

• DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Just thought is tell you all about my last 48hrs....ran into quads 4 times and 2 royal flush's lol:
    If you have read any of my previous posts you will know already that can't spell so please exuse that lol. The last 48hrs!!! Well i guess i start by mentioning that i phoned up to be a guest on the show on monday, the lovley foke at Sky put me into the Bounty Hunter at 9pm which i bust out early running into quad 3's and then finally getting knocked out when my QQ got bustd by A9. After this i was put into the Velocity in which i cashed for £12 or summit, i was happy with this as i wasn't a complete embarsment.  I then played cash games for the rest of the evening untill around 6am not really having much luck. Decided it was time to get some kip. Waking up fresh at around 4pm i flicked open the laptop and made a start, i decided a good place to start was a 5.75 bounty hunter. I ended up comming 3rd after running into some monster hands on the way even a royal flush at one stage in a 4 way battle. The was to be my 2nd of 4 csh's in 24hrs.  I decided to play the 4k freezout nxt in which i scrapped into the cash, thankfully i can hold my head high i was knocked out when i pushed allin from CO with AKs and was called by BB who turned ouver J5, you can guess the outcome.....ot came the second laptop of the evening after the 1st broke down somehow lol. After a few cigerettes an a bit of a rant, at which point my mum could no longer face it and went to bed in disgust, i decide to enroll in the £11 bounty hunter. This was a great tourny i ended up comming 3rd again taking 6 heads along the way. Yet again i ran into Quads and ANOTHER ROYAL FLUSH, to be honest i was amazed i kept getting away, my radar was clearly on top form.   Whilst all this was goin on i had entered the £5.75 bounty hunter aswell just to keep occupied lol. I had been floating along quite nicly in that to when i suddenly realised i was nearing the cash again!!!! I Couldn't belive it, ther i was in the cash again. I decided to open up and go for the win this time, after alot of pushing preflop i had managed to get to final table as chip leader. i was over the moon 4 out of 5 cash's and 3 final tables unreal. Like i said i was really hoping to win this one, but alas my effort were thwarted buy the dreaded rag A. i got my money in with JJ preflop only to be called by A2, hit then A. then my 77 didn't hold Against A6.      Couldn't get to unpset in the end tidy little sum in the bankroll for 48hrs grft and my best run in ages, i then went on to play cash tables untill now 7am, and got a little bit of a beating by TEXANT on 25/50p, but then i figured out his playing stle after a while and took him for £80 at the time of this post, cheers dude. Best hand of the night..... i open to 1.50 from seat 4 with A8o folds to TEXANT in SB he calls (hes been doing this alot) BB calls flop comes Jc 8h 7c i lead out for 3.5 both call behind, turn comes kd, checkd to me, im not worried bout texman his calling range is huge im putting him on A10 or AQ, slightly worried bout BB, it gets checkd to me i lead outf or £6 TexMan calls bb folds river comes 2c. so theres now a flush on board and 2 overs. i check he bets the pot, i think for a second and remember hes made he same move a few times on river and so i trust my read and make the call he tables AQo an i take down a big pot.   Since i started writing this he has managed to get a bit back lol. if you read this fair play Tex we had quite a battle all night lol did not like you calling me on river ther with 2pair when 4 to a flush was on board lol especially as u called my rasie with K6o, when u just pushd all in on 223 board with 34 i called with 75  and a flush draw 6 came on turn giving me so many outs half the deck was good for me, but alas yet again the cards failed me lol.  hope you enjoyed reading my post all, hope ure all having as much fun as me, but i hope ure laptops are in better shapes lol, or that like me u have a spare handy at all times lol. no worries, kyle     
    Posted by goddenkyle
    really like the post goddenkyle sounds like my last couple of days i have cashed at 4 outa 6 tornies and been ahead in chips for most of them but have been busted out when hitting a FH on the flop only to be beat by runner runner A on the turn and river to a bigger FH and the other FH to a runner runner Quad 2s on the turn and river. and yes believe it or not it happend again I had yet another FH cant remember my hand but was up against Quads for a 4th time! I have had a great run like you and made it to 9th, 9th, 8th and 10th placings but only cashing around 50 quid just missing out on the big money if i made it to the final table. But thats poker and its better to cash something and get that far showing that I played well. hope our luck runs on and on and we hopefully just make it that couple more places to some nice wonga.
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    oh and my internet connection cut out on a couple of games mid play lol but i dont have a spare and it took me out for 20min on each but I ended up winning 1 of those games and comeing 2nd in the other lol. maybe i should try that stratagy more often.
  • goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Just thought is tell you all about my last 48hrs....ran into quads 4 times and 2 royal flush's lol:
    oh and my internet connection cut out on a couple of games mid play lol but i dont have a spare and it took me out for 20min on each but I ended up winning 1 of those games and comeing 2nd in the other lol. maybe i should try that stratagy more often.
    Posted by Dazler
    lol i think i was in one of those games with ouy if i remember rightly, it did seems strange to me attime why someone with half  astack would just sit out with 30 or so playrs left unlucky dude. good luck with the rest of the week oh and get a better internet connection lol, kinda important.....