You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Big Stack wins 95% of the time???????????

Shark_FishShark_Fish Member Posts: 2
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
I shall start by saying i like sky poker but the system they use is not tottally random in my opinion,
if the big stack on your table in either a multi table tourney or a single table tourney calls your allin(late on in the tourney) before or after flop
95 % of the time they will hit what they need.
 this is what i have experienced and ive asked a few of my sky poker buddies and they tend to agree with me

this is what has happened in my last  tourneys

i raise mid position with ace 3 clubs and its the big stacks big blind he decides to only call me with what turns out to be ace king flop comes out  ace,three,seven i push the remainder of my chips and obviously he calls and magically what comes out on the turn and river? two queens thats right counterfited baby. bye bye tourney!!!!!!!

next tourney i have 10s this time its my big blind and the big stack is very agressive he limps from early position with what turns out to be queen 7 off suit (great hand i know) and i push over 4000 chips in with the big blind at 600 and he instantly calls and hey presto he flops queen and seven and im out once again.

these are just two examples from hundreds over a period of maybe 2 months and its not only when im involved in the hand while im just watching i see it all the time the big stack calls he usually wins (fact)

i would be interseted to see what others think

please dont be nasty its only my opinion : )