You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......

ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
.....can you tell us when the download version is coming.

I can play one table at a time with Sky Poker ( if I'm lucky) and find I am constantly having to go to other sites because I like to play more than one at a time.

thing is.....I LIKE playing at Sky Poker because,,,,call me silly,,,, evreyone is a Brit and it makes for much better banter.

Surely to God, a company as big as Sky can sort this out......which leads on to another question

If Sky do not WANT to release a download version, PLEASE CAN WE BE TOLD.....then we will at least know where we stand.

The excuses are becoming fragile fellas.......let's have the truth and not something wrapped up in 'this affects a small minority of our players' ....getting a bit sick of it TBH.

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    Hi acbro, I have been reliably informed that some concrete news is just around the corner, and down the road abit, and across the roundabout, and second on the left, and opposite the pub and behind the phone box
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited June 2010
    Rest assured acbro, a download version is in development and coming...
  • xcowmanxcowman Member Posts: 64
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......:
    Rest assured acbro, a download version is in development and coming...
    Posted by Sky_Lee

can just about garantee that i wont be able to use a download version as i am not using windows wich is why i use sky as it is the only site that i can use without using wine to play which causes lag  mind you in saying that i get bad lag now but thats another thread lol

• diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited June 2010
    Is this the same download that was due to be out in March ?!

Totally agree with you ACBRO67...
  • ACBRO67ACBRO67 Member Posts: 86
    edited June 2010

Sky Lee ( as opposed to Sky Rich, who used to come on and try to explain things)

I'll believe it when I see it mate. As I said in my original post..I just want to play poker. I spend lots of money with Sky each month ( £105 which doesnt even include poker) and expect a bit better. I, like others, have now found alternative sites and am currently using up the residue of my Sky account.

I'll come back when Sky starts telling the truth, which now doubt will be.....we make enough from Skypoker,Skybet,Skybingo already and really can't be @rsed what you do ( although the wording MAY be slightly different)

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2010
    I posted this on another thread but it equally applies here too...

the thing is, we are building the download from scratch and not using a template such as many other big sites do. we want to release a product that is not only up there with the best but is unique to Sky. Our theory is that it's better to take some time and make sure the final version is a quality bug free product, rather than rush and deliver something that might later cause problems for our customers.

hopefully you'll appreciate this, stay patient and enjoy the final product when it's ready.

all the best to you,

Rich