You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

chat

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
any 1 knw the password for the commiunty freeroll plz

Comments

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to chat:
    Posted by cpalace1
    Try looking at the thread just above the 1 you created called Community freeroll this Thursday (7th) 7pm - PASSWORD HERE  .........
  • goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: chat:
    In Response to chat : Try looking at the thread just above the 1 you created called Community freeroll this Thursday (7th) 7pm - PASSWORD HERE   .........
    Posted by FlashFlush
    lol this is hillarious
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    New one for the Sky Suggestions forum - online braille.

• fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited August 2009
    lol at Noseybonk
  • X5-494X5-494 Member Posts: 30
    edited August 2009
    Wouldn't it be easy to just not put a password on it as it is a community freeroll.

True it isn't rocket science to find it but still seems a waste of time to be honest.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    the whole idea is so that people have to go into the forum to find the password. hopefully this way, as well as being able to join the freeroll, they might also notice something else that interests them. the more people using the forum the better!

long live the community!
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    i think you need to make it more obvious than having a thread called COMMUNITY FREEROLL PASSWORD HERE!!!! lololol
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    maybe i do!!! sigh :(
  • mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited August 2009
    maybe i do!!! sigh :(
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    nah rich play hide n seek wiv them, if they want 2 play the game let them find it m8
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,702
    edited August 2009
    In Response to chat:
    Posted by cpalace1
    Hi cpalace1,

Have you located it now?

Please excuse the flippant replies, the guys are just having a little fun, though in my opinion it's hardly the way to welcome a new Forum Member. The line between humour & rudeness is hard to distinguish in the written word.

Hope you stay around, despite your rather unflattering welcome (peeps find it so easy to be rude Online), & if you have any Poker related questions, feel free to ask them either on the Forum, or by sending me a Message, using the Message Facility. You can also contact me, or any of the Sky Poker Crew, by writing to "theopen@bskyb.com", & marking it for my, or anyone else's, attention.

I do hope you enjoy the Sky Poker experience.
    edited August 2009

Guys, it might be an idea to cut new Members a bit of slack - not everyone has as much Forum-nous as us, & we all had to start somewhere.

He had the decency to say "please", & I don't think we've shown our Community in the best light here.

I speak for myself here, not Sky Poker. But sometimes we need to imagine what it's like to wear someone else's shoes.

Can you imagine how this guy feels ight now?
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Yes I was was being humurous, or trying to be :-) No offense intended - I've just read about two hundred "What's the community freeroll" questions and finally cracked, lol.
    Sowwy.

• X5-494X5-494 Member Posts: 30
    edited August 2009
    maybe you could add a additional password freeroll which u have to find on the forum but it is not labelled. 

Hide it somewhere and anyone who wishes to enter would have to spend time reading the most recent posts to find it.

While doing this they are likely to find things to post about ?
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Cpalace1... take a look at my blog today you can win entry to a Multi table tournament. Best of luck on the tables.
    edited August 2009
    Cpalace1... take a look at my blog today you can win entry to a Multi table tournament. Best of luck on the tables.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Way to go Mr GlumBra, nice one.
  • bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited August 2009
    Is slapping self on wrist vigourously for laughing at the newbie......For shame.....:(
    edited August 2009

Thanks Bobcat, Nosey, Glumbra, & X5.

I'm sure you get my drift. Here we have a new Member, & if that were you, you'd say "blow this" & disappear after that welcome.

I'm sure most of you know I have other Forum Interests, elsewhere, & it's common practice in those places to welcome new Members with a little "Hi" or somesuch. That way, they are more inclined to stay.

Next case.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    sorry boss,
    edited August 2009
    sorry boss,
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Boss? Lol, I wish!

Gawd help you all if I were ever Boss!
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
      hmmm Tony TK  ..I think these guys should go swim with the fishes...  (he he he) 

No one messes with Tony