You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A gettery thing on my wick

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
When you post on the forum, and someone replies, it says in the list of discussions that they have replied 3 minutes ago, but when you look, their post has not arrived?--- Why is there a 4 minute delay?-- if it says they have replied, we should be able to read the post as soon as they reply-- any kind of conversation takes ten times longer than it should-- time that we could be playing poker-- hint--hint

Comments

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited June 2010
    I have noticed this occasionally.  Sometimes it doesn't show because your ISP is showing you a locally cached version of the thread, pressing Ctrl+F5 will usually, but not always, make the post show. (Ctrl+F5 forces the page to be fetched from the server and not from any local cache)
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: A gettery thing on my wick:
    I have noticed this occasionally.  Sometimes it doesn't show because your ISP is showing you a locally cached version of the thread, pressing Ctrl+F5 will usually, but not always, make the post show. (Ctrl+F5 forces the page to be fetched from the server and not from any local cache)
    Posted by Machka
    But it says in the list its there, so the thread should be updated at the same time as the list  innit