You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bounties

luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
edited June 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Just in a BH tourney now. 3 players all in

Player A has mopre chips than player B has more chips than player C.

Players A & B have the same winning hand, player C is eliminated. Player A got all the bounty. Should it not have been split, as players A & B BOTH had player C covered? Only a few pence in this case, but if this happened in the £22 BH I would be peeved.

Is this how it works or is this a bug?

Comments

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited June 2010
    It's how it works.
  • GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited June 2010

I've never seen the official rules, but from my observations it seems the biggest stack always gets the bounty and bounties are never shared. You should remember this and consider your stack size when deciding whether or not to enter a multi-way pot involving an all-in shortstack. Even if you win the pot a bigger stack than yours at showdown will take the bounty.

A question springs to mind though;

What whould happen if player A and Player B had identical stack sizes and split a pot that eliminated player C?

• hogan2089hogan2089 Member Posts: 169
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bounties:
    What whould happen if player A and Player B had identical stack sizes and split a pot that eliminated player C?
    Posted by GaryQQQ

could be  wrong , but in that instance  wouldnt the player first  calling the allin , get the bounty ?