You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Less Freerolls - Due to the type of Player it Attracts (Abuse)

StueyhStueyh Member Posts: 102
edited June 2010 in Community Suggestions

I love the community on Sky Poker but I cannot believe the difference between the types of people that play the cash games and the freerolls.

Despite having some good chat when playing cash with some of the players on here, the Freerolls are a completely different ball game.

I find that these attract players who only want to play for free, yet still think they are some kind of superstar. There is constant abuse in the chat, with players being called 'Donks' and much worse. Often unjustified in my opinion as well. I don't mind the fact you have to play for two hours to win 40p, as I'll often just play these for a laugh and multi table whilst playing a cash game but the arrogance and abuse of some players that enter these has made me think its just not worth the bother.

If I'm right that Sky Poker have a pot of money for Freerolls then I would much raher see these added to actual Cashh MTT guarantee ammounts or used for more events such a TKO and Team Poker Events which seem to attract the regular players and are a million times more enjoyable.

I'd much rather get rid of these players that think they are Phil Ivey yet will only play freerolls, and when they get knocked out with there  by A J by 44 or something, aren't going to stay around abusing in the chat box for the next 10 minutes.