You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Error on completion of SNG

MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
edited July 2010 in Community Help & Advice
After exiting an SNG you get an option to enter another of the same type.
Twice this morning I have got an error message saying "MereNovice we are unable to complete your request" (or similar) after clicking "Confirm". However, it has registered me for another game. The message is misleading since it gives the impression that you are not registered for the next game.

Comments

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited July 2010
    Same thing happened for a third time.
    The precise message is:

Unsuccessful Registration.

MereNovice, please be advised that we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again.

This is very misleading since the registration has been successful.
  • Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Error on completion of SNG:
    Same thing happened for a third time. The precise message is: Unsuccessful Registration. MereNovice, please be advised that we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again. This is very misleading since the registration has been successful.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Hi Mere,

I'll ask Sky Bernie and co to have a look into it for you.

Dave
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Error on completion of SNG : Hi Mere, I'll ask Sky Bernie and co to have a look into it for you. Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Cheers.
    It's not a big issue - I guess the wording of the message just needs changing.
    Something along the lines of:

"Whoops, something unexpected happened.
    Check your tables to see if you have been registered".
  • Sky_BernieSky_Bernie Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Error on completion of SNG : Cheers. It's not a big issue - I guess the wording of the message just needs changing. Something along the lines of: "Whoops, something unexpected happened. Check your tables to see if you have been registered".
    Posted by MereNovice
    Hi MN,

We have asked our developers to look into this to see what has happened. This may take a couple of days and I will follow up with them again on Monday. If you see any escalation of this issue please add to this post as I will keep reviewing it over the weekend.

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited July 2010
    Hi Bernie, it often happens on tournaments too--- you can register-- then it says unsuccessful--- but the fee has been deducted from your balance and you are registered in the tourney
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Error on completion of SNG : Hi MN, We have asked our developers to look into this to see what has happened. This may take a couple of days and I will follow up with them again on Monday. If you see any escalation of this issue please add to this post as I will keep reviewing it over the weekend. Many thanks for bringing this to our attention. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    No problems.
    It happens fairly consistently.
    There is a delay before the error message is shown so I would guess that there is a time-out in some part of the processing.