You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!

Comments

• emmufcemmufc Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!:
    Sue, 35k Guy, 43k Tony, 117k. (He just stole the blinds & antes - that's about 7k!). I'm not overly worried about Sue & Guy, it's one-move territory, & what will be will be. * *I lie. I'm as nervous as a kitten!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Come on mum (sue) hang in u have done so well hoping for good two cards to double up x x x
  • bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2010

Greg....she comes across as a total me me me! byatch!!

• emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  !!! Booooooooooooooom !!!
    Posted by candi
    Gutted....Right?
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  !!! Booooooooooooooom !!!
    Posted by candi
    YAYYYYYYY!!!! + 1 to that candi cant stand the woman

Sending all my best wishes and good vibes to all 3 hope you all at least cash and then tear it up after :o)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,575
    edited July 2010

Direwolf is OUT.

With 35k, he found his third pair in 2 days - 9-9, & so the play was a no-brainer. He walked into J-J.

He's smiling, but hurting.  He offered an immediate interview, but we felt it only fair to give him 10 minutes first, to settle down.

I'm gutted for him, he's a really lovely man, & I admire him greatly.

He cannot get to Swansea SPT, as he is otherwise engaged, but he will be invited, as our Guest, to play the SPT Grand Final at DTD in September. Where he will get a heroes welcome.

Poker, the lovely game, poker, the brutal game.
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    edited July 2010
    What ever happens from now, to get three in the last 1,000 is fantastic!  Let's hope they can hold out to the cash, they all deserve it!
  • Loki-RogyLoki-Rogy Member Posts: 213
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Come on mum (sue) hang in u have done so well hoping for good two cards to double up x x x
    Posted by emmufc
    Same sentiments here - but will call her fellow Grimbarian, instead of mum!
    Sending mental aces over...
  • MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited July 2010
    played a blinder Guy........when your mind stops racing........enjoy your hol........
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2010
    awww ul Guy... must be such a killer to get to close. Just remember how far you have got and how many big names you have outlasted... 900th (ish) from over 7,000 is fantastic.

Well done, hold your head up high!!
  • bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2010
    Damned bad luck.....a really good run though
  • aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited July 2010

DIREWOLF, GUY ... HERO

• emmufcemmufc Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Same sentiments here - but will call her fellow Grimbarian, instead of mum! Sending mental aces over...
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    Thanks yes aces would be nice
  • candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : Gutted....Right?
    Posted by emilyegg
    Lol try again!  : ) I am sooooo pleased
  • lozgolozgo Member Posts: 1,124
    edited July 2010
    DIREWOLF, GUY ... HERO
    Posted by aussie09
    defo. they all are!!
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited July 2010
    Good run Guy, what more can you do very unlucky to be called by a hand that has you dominated

Good Game, Be very proud of yourself you have done very well to make day 4 and be so close and i hope you have another chance in the future. if you dont i hope you have enjoyed the experiance and made the most of it

Good luck Remaining two, you can do it!!!
  • emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited July 2010
    Unlucky Guy........Chuffed that you will be at the SPT final though. Legend.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited July 2010
    Guy, cant wait to meet you at dtd in September, you are a real grinder, and and should be very proud of your achievements, gutted that you didn't make the money, you deserved that at the very least, but it wasn't to be...

Hoggers
  • candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four! : YAYYYYYYY!!!! + 1 to that candi cant stand the woman Sending all my best wishes and good vibes to all 3 hope you all at least cash and then tear it up after :o)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    ...ummm now you come to mention it : ) xxx

I am GUTTED for you Guy, really gutted. But remember hun you remained patient whilst  never receiving the cards to run with and have lasted this deep into the tourney.

You have shone in this massive tournament and should be very very proud of your achievement hun. We  here in the Sky community are so proud of you. xxx
  • TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited July 2010
    Guy, you've played a blinder mate.  Really well done, we're all immensely proud of you.
  • loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited July 2010
    ul m8 and GL to the others still in - down to 909 so 161 to go til the bubble