You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!

Comments

• Options
    karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 910
    edited July 2010
    Hard luck Guy.   well done tony, but girl power rules well done
    sue.  Just come in from playing poker all night took me half an hour to read the blog. 

my heart was going up and down.  Have a good rest and good luck tomorrow.          boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    UncleNafeUncleNafe Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2010
    WOW - what a rollercoaster - got to work early to read through the night's events and am now sitting here with tears in my eyes.

Absolutely brilliant stuff from all 3 players - vul Guy, wp Tony and as for Sue - GET IN!!!!!! This does of course mean another night of unbearable tension as Sue goes deeper....

Really proud to be a regular Sky player - great community - and legendary work as ever from Tikay and the team in Vegas. :oD
  • Options
    Dud_ButiniDud_Butini Member Posts: 347
    edited July 2010
    Absolutely amazing stuff, well done to everyone out there.

What a fantastic show the whole team have put up.
  • Options
    Sky_ClaireSky_Claire Member Posts: 1,058
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: WSOP Live Update - Three go into Four!:
    wow massive results well done sue any news on a chip count for LOLUFOLD ???
    Posted by monkey123
    We just got an interview with him and he is on 1.28million
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Sue's video is up now......www.skypoker.com/wsop
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Lolufold's video is also up now.... third on the list of clips so you will need to scroll through 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,262
    edited July 2010

Well, it's 1am Vegas, & that's about it for today.

We start again tomorrow (today), same time, same place.

Huge thanks to the Community here for helping to make it such a wonderful day, for all of us, & a massive well done to our Vegas Team, all of them.

From Claire & myself - my word, Claire has some energy (for a girlie.....) - night all.

xx
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    edited July 2010

NICE ONE!!!!!! Great cash Tony and keep going Sue.

I was late for the school run and now late for work catching up on all this....and I really aint bothered because the Sky Poker team (players & crew) have done a great job out there and two cashes is just the icing on the cake!!! 
  • Options
    luvBWFCluvBWFC Member Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Just read through this entire thread and my God it was excruciating.

Many many congratulations to Tony & Sue & lolufold, and many many commiserations to Guy.

Go Team Sky!!
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited July 2010

Sue has 60 big blinds?

Isn't it a casual poker players perfect scenario to have that big a stack, be guarenteed a payout for $19k, and also the chance to ladder, for literally thousands of pounds each level!

I was laddering the bounty hunter monday night for 7 quid each time! lol

Great effort!

How about Johnny Chan btw!
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited July 2010
    Thanks TK and Claire for this tremendous coverage. Awesome play from all.
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited July 2010
    WOW....Brilliant stuff. Unfortunately the dinner break done for me and I managed to fall asleep in my computer chair, which I suppose is an achievement in itself.

Would just like to say

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

to Tony and Sue. Chuffed to bits for you both to be in the cash which makes it all the more special for Tikay, Claire and all the other Sky staff in Vegas. :0)
  • Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2010
    Went to bed at 1am this morning with about 14 pages on here. I could have skipped to the last page to find out the results but I started from where I left off as I didn't want to miss one heart stopping minute of this incredible saga.

As I've said before, Guy you were so unlucky mate to go out when you did.

Tony. Well done for hanging on in there and cashing, you've done yourself and the whole Sky poker community proud.

As for Sue, words fail me! You've made some pretty impressive achievements. To bounce back from running on fumes to nearly 400k in chips is breathtaking. To outlast countless pro's and superstars of poker is amazing. To be one of the last 10 lady players in the tournement is almost unbelievable (Annie Duke, eat your heart out!!!). To get into Day 5....who's to say how far you will go. You should be immensely proud of everything you've managed to do so far!

Tikay me old buddy, as usual you're doing your impeccable work as per usual and may I say that if and when you decide to hang up your boots you will be sorely missed - mind you, I keep having these flash forwards of you sitting in one of these pensioner racing carts and presenting from WSOP 2020!

Another thing Tikay.......Less of these "And I'll let you know the scores.....right after the break" scenarios. You've been giving me kittens!

Claire. Well done on all your fine work in keeping us all up to date with everything and most of all.....Keeping Tikay under control which in itself is a job and a half!

Lolufold......As an independant entry into all this (though still part of the Sky Poker family),  well done mate, it looks like you've got a good chance of final tabling (watch out for Sue, she's coming up behind you!).

As for the rest of us, we'll be cheering you both all the way!!

Well done Sky Poker....How many other teams can say they managed to get a third of their players through the bubble?

Come On Sue!!!
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited July 2010
    Is it just me? OR does it feel like Sky Poker will rule the World!!!
    Well done to all the Sky Poker Team in Vegas!!
    Keep going Sue & Lolu

I've made my mind up, might not be at that level yet, but, s crew work, i'm goin next year!! lol

The Hitman
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited July 2010
    WD sue!!! and tony and guy! Day 5 and the sky bandwagon rolls on -i feel another change of flight comming ??
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited July 2010
    OMG i was nervous reading through the updates this morning as had alot to catch up, glad i didn't stay up although i did end up watching that poker lounge on C4

Well done Sue keep it going, your doing great and we are all very proud of you. wishing you all the luck in the world!!! x

Tony well done on the cash, excellent effort hanging in there and we are all proud of you

Guy-Direwolf as i said your a hero to go so far and so near, nice to hear from you on here and chin up obviously wasn't meant to be :o( but your still a legend

I am so proud of all the sky poker players who have done soo well, hopefully one day that will be me

Last thing i bet Candi still hasn't gone to sleep lol x
  • Options
    lozgolozgo Member Posts: 1,124
    edited July 2010
    forced to get some sleep at about 3am. just woke up to find that both our players have cashed...OMG!!!
    well played Tony..nice cash for you m8. unlucky to go out.
    very well played Sue...keep it going...and going...and going!!

thanks Tikay and Claire for the amazing, frustrating and heart attack giving updates. another day in Vegas for you, and i hope a bit of a rest afterwards to see the sights etc!!
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited July 2010
    Don't really know what to say :

OMG...Marvellous....Superb....Awesome....WOW !!

Really chuffed for Tony & Sue, unlucky Guy but you can hold your head up high WP.

Just like to thank TK & Attila for both doing a GREAT job.

Keep going Sue.....Go girl :)
  • Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited July 2010
    Have got home from work this morning and sat down and read all 32 pages of this thread. WOW!!! Seriously, somebody at sky should take the whole of this one thread and publish it. It was such a joy, and so intense  reading the updates and the comments from this fantastic community, the good wishes, the countdown to the bubble, TK andClaire doing their stuff. I can tell you i have read many books that don't contain as much drama as these 32 pages, amazing stuff.

Can i just that to Guy (Direwolf). Sir, a fantastic achievement and so so unlucky to be card dead at such a vital stage.

Tony (Penguin7) Having seen you regularly playing on 865, can i say that it is no real surprise that you cashed. With that game of yours, i can foresee bigger rewards coming your way in the future.

Last but not least, the amazing Sue, day 5 an all that, millions of congratulations my dear, bet the kid can't get over that one eh! You make us all in the community very proud to be part of this family. GO GET EM GIRL!!!

One last thought, why is life so cruel? Like Sue i am from Grimsby, and like Tony i am a coach driver! I get half of each of them but their other half is the half that's good at poker. Oh fickle fate lol

GO SUE.....
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited July 2010
    This is awesome, cant wait for the start of day 5 to cheer on Sue. Table draw is up!!!!

TABLE 321

1 Susan Nordsen      (372000)
    2 Eric Liu                 (130000)
    3 Jin Kim                (190000)
    4 Trevor Roberts      (392000)
    5 Joshua Seigel       (499000)
    6 David Benyamine  (329000)
    7 -EMPTY-
    8 James Fennell      (344000)
    9 Stanley Quinn        (15000)

574 Players remain, Average chip stack is 382526.

COME ON SUE!!!!!!!!