You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Problems at the start of each game.

Salad_FaceSalad_Face Member Posts: 111
edited July 2010 in Community Help & Advice
So say if I have joined a tournament that starts at 3 and I join as soon as the 'launch table' sign has appeared I click on it nothing happens. So I refresh the page go back to the forum and click back on it and nothing happens. At this point I close my whole browser start them all up again and sign into sky at which time the tournament is 5 mins in and I've lost a few blinds. Sometimes closing the browser doesn't work and when I was playing a HE SNG I had to shut my whole laptop down and try again bu which time I was down to 200 odd chips

Why is this happening / what am I doing wrong ? I'm using Google chrome if that makes any difference.

Comments

• Salad_FaceSalad_Face Member Posts: 111
    edited July 2010
    I'll put up another question in here to save clogging up the board, where do I find out my current poker/league points ?

Cheers in advance.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Problems at the start of each game.:
    I'll put up another question in here to save clogging up the board, where do I find out my current poker/league points ? Cheers in advance.
    Posted by Salad_Face
    Hi, just click on 'My Account' (Top Left under the Sky Poker logo) and then 'View Poker Points' which appears under 'free stuff'.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited July 2010
    Hi there salad face, nice name--lol--google chrome is not officially supported by sky-- I would reccommend you download mozilla firefox, as it seems to be the best browser for the site

You may have to click to accept cookies---go up to tools---options---privacy---next to accept cookies--either click to accept, or add skypoker.com as an exception

You may also have to allow pop-ups from sky----tools---options----content----again, click, or add sky as an exception

open a cash table to test it out before you join a tournament

gl--hope it works
  • Salad_FaceSalad_Face Member Posts: 111
    edited July 2010
    Seems to have sorted itself out for my last two SNG'S so hopefully it's not a problem any more. Thanks for help guys.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited July 2010
    Nice one cucumber head--- but I would still download firefox if I were you--it is more reliable.gl--floppa whoppa!!