You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

how to report abusive private messages?

harvey23harvey23 Member Posts: 433
edited July 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I got a absuive private message how do i report it?

Comments

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited July 2010
    My advise would be to contact the cuatomer care team either by online chat (link at the bottom of the page) or phone them on 0800 720 882, again the number is at the bottom of the page.  They MAY be able to read the PM in your account or more likely they will give you a Sky reps details to forward it to.  If all else fails maybe forward it to Sky_Rich who. I'm sure, will forward it to the appropriate department.

Hope this helps

Steve
  • harvey23harvey23 Member Posts: 433
    edited July 2010
    i tried they said report it to a mod, i cant seem to forward it, if you could contact sky dave and tell him to look at my inbox that would be great mate

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: how to report abusive private messages?:
    i tried they said report it to a mod, i cant seem to forward it, if you could contact sky dave and tell him to look at my inbox that would be great mate
    Posted by harvey23
    I'm pretty sure Sky_Rich doesn't work on a Sunday, but I have sent him a message asking if he will look into it for you (I have him on my friends list).  I'm guessing that he will either contact you himself or get someone on the case for you.

Steve
  • efgloserefgloser Member Posts: 406
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: how to report abusive private messages? : I'm pretty sure Sky_Rich doesn't work on a Sunday, but I have sent him a message asking if he will look into it for you (I have him on my friends list).  I'm guessing that he will either contact you himself or get someone on the case for you. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Abusive players are so uncool, and will find themselves banned for life.. I can vouch for this, as, when i first began playing with Skypoker, i was indeed abusive(alcohol induced), and hav`n`t spoke a word since on the chat box....so be careful what you say.....
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2010
    In Response to how to report abusive private messages?:
    I got a absuive private message how do i report it?
    Posted by harvey23
    Put their name in this thread,ok it will get deleted but at least WE will all know who this person is.Gl m8 dav
  • Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited July 2010

In Response to how to report abusive private messages? : Put their name in this thread,ok it will get deleted but at least WE will all know who this person is.Gl m8 dav
    Posted by dav1964
     I really dont think we need to know or it will more than likely rumble on and on. Its best handled quitely behind the scenes! :)
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: how to report abusive private messages? :  I really dont think we need to know or it will more than likely rumble on and on. Its best handled quitely behind the scenes! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    No it isnt and stop trying to spoil my fun ;o)
  • harvey23harvey23 Member Posts: 433
    edited July 2010
    wont mention names, only bring more hassle lol.
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited July 2010
    Forward it to Sky_Rich.  I see Rich isn't a 'friend' of yours on here so find a thread posting by Sky_Rich and click the "contact Sky_Rich" link under it, then cut and paste the message.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited July 2010
    Forward it to Sky_Rich.  I see Rich isn't a 'friend' of yours on here so find a thread posting by Sky_Rich and click the "contact Sky_Rich" link under it, then cut and paste the message.
    Posted by Machka
    exactly this.

click 'contact sky rich' under this post and then copy and pate the abusive message and i'll take a look straight away for you.

Thank you.