You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Shuffle-Up for the Showdown!

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

7pm tonight, it's the second renewal of Sky Poker's new Sunday Night Deepstack Showdown.

5,000 starting chips, 15 minute (15 minute!) Blinds, so oodles of play.

19 Registered already, including no less than THEEE of Team Sky Poker 2009 - dantb10, FREELANCER, & HAYSIE.

I'm working today, with In-Poker, at Luton, so I'm not sure yet if I dare chance trying to play it. I Entered for it last week while I was In-Pokering at DTD & the Software Filter at DTD blocked my Sky Poker access (not unreasonably, to be fair), but that cost me £110, so before I decide about tonight, I'll need to be sure I can get on the Tables.

Anyway, good luck to all who play it.

Solack won it last week, from the scarily good MASSIE - who will it be this week? It could be.......YOU

Comments

• SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    you've gone incognito
  • Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited August 2009
    In -

Register people get those numbers up and prize pool even bigger :) !
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Shuffle-Up for the Showdown!:
    you've gone incognito
    Posted by SoLack
    That was clever!

How did that happen?

Anyways Mr Solack, good luck in your quest for a Two-Timer.

And now we have FOUR Team Sky Pokerererers - Nutter has come to the party. And he has serious game.

And in case it comes up as "anonymous" Again, this is tikay. I think.
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Shuffle-Up for the Showdown! : That was clever! How did that happen? Anyways Mr Solack, good luck in your quest for a Two-Timer. And now we have FOUR Team Sky Pokerererers - Nutter has come to the party. And he has serious game. And in case it comes up as "anonymous" Again, this is tikay. I think.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I preferred it when you were anonymous.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Have fun at DTD TK, received the books - thanks :)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Shuffle-Up for the Showdown! : I preferred it when you were anonymous.
    Posted by RichOrford
    I preferred it when you were on holiday.
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    not as rich as you guys would love to play maybe next time after my bankroll builds up. Good luck anyways sounds fun.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    I was gonna play but not when only 3 paid.  Can it not be all final table like the 7:15 deepstack? I understand that there's only 29 playing but if this is to grow and appeal to more players, surely it needs to be restructured slightly. As do the satelittes for players to get in! Good luck to all playing though and the best of luck.