You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

You are the insult to poker, those who responded by shouting it down

deucesrudeucesru Member Posts: 16
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
I have just read some of the responces to, insult to poker, inc mine.  I am not a bot nor am I up tkay rear, and whilst your opinion is valid there are more sensitive ways of getting your point over
I am a real player learning a game of skill vs chance.
I'm sick off philastines bleating the old. " go else where if you dont like the format, or sky is rubbish because....".
if some1 has a point of view then so be it that is what a forum  means.
I'm about 120 quid down and will work **** hard to bring it back

I like many other hundred players enjoy the good ole game of poker.
Yes there will be tears and also rage and also joy but thats the beast we love.
So stop whinging and wining and get on with it  lol.

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    WAT?
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to You are the insult to poker, those who responded by shouting it down:
    I have just read some of the responces to, insult to poker, inc mine. I have to say there are some thick muppets here.  I am not a bot nor am I up tkay rear, and whilst your opinion is valid there are more sensitive ways of getting your point over I am a real player learning a game of skill vs chance. I'm sick off philastines bleating the old. " go else where if you dont like the format, or sky is rubbish because....". if some1 has a point of view then so be it that is what a forum  means. I'm about 120 quid down and will work **** hard to bring it back I like many other hundred players enjoy the good ole game of poker. Yes there will be tears and also rage and also joy but thats the beast we love. So stop whinging and wining and get on with it  lol.
    Posted by deucesru
    I believe your post is bordering on abusive and is cetainly not sensitive. Name calling or being derogatory is not what this forum/community is about.
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    i suggest u use another site then,,,sky poker dosnt need abusive plyers on here  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • deucesrudeucesru Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You are the insult to poker, those who responded by shouting it down:
    In Response to You are the insult to poker, those who responded by shouting it down : I believe your post is bordering on abusive and is cetainly not sensitive. Name calling or being derogatory is not what this forum/community is about.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    This post  wasn't meant to abusive,, i mearly quoted what some folk said on a post earlier. I think it was lost in translation; if you know what i mean.
    Im all for any1s opinion providing its positive constructive and non abusive.
    I was told I was up tkays rear just cos I agreed with someones point of view.
    Is that so wrong ???
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    I'm not 100% sure but I think duecesru is addressing the authors of the unwanted offensive posts in the 'Insult to poker' thread, rather than the rest of us here.. (?)

*edit - post made at the same time as reply above!

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    ............although the thick muppets line is NOT a quote. 
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You are the insult to poker, those who responded by shouting it down:
    ............although the thick muppets line is NOT a quote. 
    Posted by phil12uk
    Yep ...

don't see why ppl can not be polite!

• IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited August 2009
    Come on guys.

Replying to a thread is completely different to starting one, i cannot believe that he would not have known this.

I would suggest he delete this post and place his response in the correct thread if this was the case, his comments are totally out of context when not being compared to a previous post and therefore are abusive.

Gary
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    congratulations you win the prize for the worst thread EVER
  • bullyfishbullyfish Member Posts: 215
    edited August 2009
    yawn
  • DECEPTICONDECEPTICON Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2009
    THIS SITE SHOULD STRICTLY ADVERTISE AND RECRUIT ONLY THOSE WHO GO TO GALA BINGO ON DAILY BASIS
    I`VE HAD IT WITH PEOPLE RAISING WITH ACE RAG THEN CALLING MY ALL IIN SHOVES WITH BIG SLICK AND THE BULLETS ONLY TO BE BEATEN......ALL THE FREAKIN TIME......SKY PRESENTERS JUST WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR CUSTOMERS.......ITS RUINING THE GAME

YES  

THIS IS A RANT

AND YES
    YOU HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE
    BUT THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO SAY "GO ELSEWHERE" AND "STOP RANTING" ARE THOSE MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH

THAT`LL BE ALL