You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The 'Bring Back Mickjenn1 Petition'

lemster127lemster127 Member Posts: 41
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi all now im not usually into this sort of thing but it seems to me a tad unfair.

Yes the man has had 3 chat bans but considering the filth that gets thrown around the chat boxes on this site that,i feel, is not bad going. Mickjenn is a victim of his own success because of his popularity on the forum, complete idiots feel the need to go after him,making him rise to situations, i for one think it is pathetic.

As above im not really in to this sort of thing but as someone who has never played Mickjenn or chatted with him he seems a sound bloke who,whatever anyone who has derogatory comments has to say about him,has completely changed the concept of this forum.

It seems to me that he really pushed this forum and Sky has a lot to thank him for,look at his Deepstack tourneys and links on the forum,who else had that before Mickjenn?

After reading the many posts on here relating to this incident it staggers me that not more people have decided to stand by the man,where is this 'community' that everyone converses about when one of its own has an issue?Its not on fellow pokerers and i think some more and further support for this man is deserved.

The man has done alot for many of you and the least he deserves is some support of people.

Alot of people saying that Sky should not favour one person,on one hand yes i will agree,but on the other Mickjenn has really moved this community on and alot if not all the community have got to get behind this bloke.

It would be great if people could put their support on here,something to show to the suits and also Mickjenn himself that yes we are all thankful and no,were are not all like the plums who goaded him into something he didnt want to do.

I wont stand for any abuse or derisory comments about him on this thread and will let Rich know straight away.

This is a thread of support for someone all,even Sky Poker have to be thankful for on this forum,i even here he aint too shabby at the actual cards either.

On a personal note Mickjenn it would be great to actually have a game with you sometime if you haven't left already,i suppose if this thread (if people get behind it) helps you in some way to see that not everyone is as vile as what u encountered the other day,then i hope it would have helped.

So come on people and so called mates of Mickjenn,get behind your boy and give me something substantial to pass onto the suits and Sky Poker in general.

your kindly community,

Lemster