You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

notification of thread replies

DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
edited August 2009 in Community Suggestions
I think it would be a good idea if you can get some notification that you have a reply to a post. If your like me and make quite a few comments its hard to remember which posts you have made and have to sift through every other post in the subject matter. maybe on your profile as you would messages it tells you that you have a reply. just a thought and would be much easier to navigate.

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    I whole-heartedly concur.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    THIS IS COMING SOON!!!

thanks for your suggestions guys. we will have this added functionality over the next week or so. i will announce in the forum when it has arrived.

all the best

Rich
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    hi rich , could you please exclude dazzler from this , that would be funny . or even better , keep sending him fake ones , like every 30 seconds .
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited August 2009
    Is it possible to reverse the order of the posts so that the most recent appears at the top?
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: notification of thread replies:
    Is it possible to reverse the order of the posts so that the most recent appears at the top?
    Posted by SoLack
    now that's a good idea
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: notification of thread replies:
    Posted by SoLack
    i'm afraid it isn't guys. a possible solution is to (if you don't already) click on the gold star next to the forum thread's name. this will take you to your latest unread post in the thread. any questions just give me a shout