You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Monday Monday.......

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Cripes, I go Off-Forum for 36 hours, & it all goes doo-lally. More of which later.

For now, I've sort of had a day off, a little under-the-weather, but I'm gonna play a few Tourneys tonite.

I've registered - under "tikay1" (not "working" tonight) for....

Spartacus

7.15 Deepie

The 9pm thingie.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Comments

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    You will Tikay - feel better soon
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    Hope you feel better soon TK. Must be going about, Alan is a little under par too
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    Was it the Half of Shandy TK  ?

Raw Egg and Vodka will soon clear ya hangover !!       cough  splutter !!
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Was going to play the sparty tonight but I too feel rubbish and will be in bed early :-( Get well soon fellow pig-death sufferererers :-D

• DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2009
    I'm in the Spartacus thing. I'm actually on same table as memee with bounty.

Deppie I can't enter due to my personal bankroll challenge stuff.

Might try a few others later.

Hope your feeling better Tikay!
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Monday Monday.......:
    Cripes, I go Off-Forum for 36 hours, & it all goes doo-lally. More of which later. For now, I've sort of had a day off, a little under-the-weather, but I'm gonna play a few Tourneys tonite. I've registered - under "tikay1" (not "working" tonight) for.... Spartacus 7.15 Deepie The 9pm thingie. Hope to see a few of you there.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tkay

Hope you feel well soon

Take care m8

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    Great cash, well done.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited August 2009

Thanks Guys.

Was a good evening - I actually Finalled in the Deepie. About time too.

I had Average Chips in the Final, but played a hand as bad as bad can be.

I had K-J in the SB, & it was walked to me. The BB - "Uzi-someone" had a mountain of chips. So I never Raised, preferring to trap with this hand, as I did not think Uzi would Pass much, & I'd be playing OOP. So, I "made-up" the SB, & let's see what develops......

It came Jack high, rainbow. Lovely. Now I checked, because I'm prety sure he'll try & pinch this if I check. And he did.

But instead of sticking to Plan A & jamming now, I just Called - I might get another Bet out of him on the Turn.

The Turn was a brick, I checked, and he......checked! Pah.

OK, Plan C, I'll bet the River.

The River wsas an Ace. Oops. Can't bet that, but I can check-Call. I checked, he bet 70% of the Pot, I snap-Called.

He had A-T, & my Average Stack was now half-average.

Luckily, I never Bet or Jammed pre - as I think he'd have snap-Called me.

The mistake was not to kill the Hand when he Bet the Flop. Once I'd Called, he was never sticking another Chip in the Pot. Unless he hit.....
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Monday Monday.......:
    Thanks Guys. Was a good evening - I actually Finalled in the Deepie. About time too. I had Average Chips in the Final, but played a hand as bad as bad can be. I had K-J in the SB, & it was walked to me. The BB - "Uzi-someone" had a mountain of chips. So I never Raised, preferring to trap with this hand, as I did not think Uzi would Pass much, & I'd be playing OOP. So, I "made-up" the SB, & let's see what develops...... It came Jack high, rainbow. Lovely. Now I checked, because I'm prety sure he'll try & pinch this if I check. And he did.   But instead of sticking to Plan A & jamming now, I just Called - I might get another Bet out of him on the Turn. The Turn was a brick, I checked, and he......checked! Pah. OK, Plan C, I'll bet the River. The River wsas an Ace. Oops. Can't bet that, but I can check-Call. I checked, he bet 70% of the Pot, I snap-Called.   He had A-T, & my Average Stack was now half-average. Luckily, I never Bet or Jammed pre - as I think he'd have snap-Called me. The mistake was not to kill the Hand when he Bet the Flop. Once I'd Called, he was never sticking another Chip in the Pot. Unless he hit.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    tikay, you wern't very well so you had an excuse (least thats the one Id have used ;)) well done on the cash just got there in time to see you do it too.