You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

FORGET ME AND GET ON WITH THE FORUM

mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
hi every1 this is my final post............ i would like 2 thank every1 for there support, each and every1 of you, you now who you are, i would like it if you all forgot bout me for a while il ride the 3months like am on newquay beach on my board, anyway 3months just in time for xmas so get your miseltoe ready, get on with the community and all play happy families, stop the bickering, ive been a nawty boy so il take my punishment, have fun at the tables guys and girls and watch ur language,
Jail Mistletoe

Comments

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    anyone know this fella ????  hey mick, good on you for holding your hands up and accepting your punishment. hope the time goes well for you and that you come back a reformed character { FAT CHANCE }. looks like you got plenty of friends on here , so make sure you get back. best of luck and tc. pillow.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited August 2009
    Now there is a TOP MAN !!  Nice one Micky  "Your the Best" ... Oh and you still owe me a glass of JD ..

Oh please Nurse !!!
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    Just make sure you keep your back firmly against the wall while your in there mick. Anyways just cos you got a chat ban in game dosnt mean you still cant post on here does it. And dont forget like in monopoly if your in jail the free parking pot goes up! so could be a good thing when you roll that double. Keep with it my old son your a dimond in the rough :)
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited August 2009
    nice 1 mick so u r comin back....in the mean time m8 remember its not the dog in the fight its the fight in the dog b lucky.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    OK.........don't let the door hit ya on the way out ;)

Take care m8
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    Nice post Mick, you will be missed x
  • Extreme3DJExtreme3DJ Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2009
    get over urself lad ffs
  • mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: FORGET ME AND GET ON WITH THE FORUM:
    get over urself lad ffs
    Posted by Extreme3DJ

Extreme if u don't care about what Mick has to say, just don't post.

Mick put this post here for his m8's and there are a lot of ppl that enjoy a laugh with him while playing or just railing, of which i am one, so a chat ban for him does effect more than him and that's who his post is aimed at. if you don't count your self as one of those ppl, you don't have to read his posts and you certainly don't have to post in them trying to make your self seem like the big man.

Mick is not perfect but he has done a lot more to bring this community along than most and its a shame that some ppl always feel the need to try and drag him down due to what i can only put down to jealousy. i for one will miss Mick and welcome his return at Christmas.

good on you Mick for taking it on the chin m8, you are just showing that you are the bigger man.....in every sense of the word ;)
  • SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2009
    Hey, you been Chat banned, not game banned. Why not use this opportunity to improve your game without the distraction of chat?

Make the most of a difficult situation. Good Luck in what ever you choose to do!
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: FORGET ME AND GET ON WITH THE FORUM : Extreme if u don't care about what Mick has to say, just don't post. Mick put this post here for his m8's and there are a lot of ppl that enjoy a laugh with him while playing or just railing, of which i am one, so a chat ban for him does effect more than him and that's who his post is aimed at. if you don't count your self as one of those ppl, you don't have to read his posts and you certainly don't have to post in them trying to make your self seem like the big man. Mick is not perfect but he has done a lot more to bring this community along than most and its a shame that some ppl always feel the need to try and drag him down due to what i can only put down to jealousy. i for one will miss Mick and welcome his return at Christmas. good on you Mick for taking it on the chin m8, you are just showing that you are the bigger man.....in every sense of the word ;)
    Posted by mike1975
    Mike no point in trying to explain, although it was very well put. Just press the "ignore extreme", works wonders!
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: FORGET ME AND GET ON WITH THE FORUM : Mike no point in trying to explain, although it was very well put. Just press the "ignore extreme", works wonders!
    Posted by MADMOO
    lol
  • tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited August 2009
    Mick does that include Facebook as well? Hope so you bore the xxxx off me!!!.Good luck mate im sure you will be about.
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited August 2009
    mick who?? cant say i know this player!! was he funny?? was he good??

was he ORANGE.....

B LUKKY M8YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

you're a Top Man m8 just like you're banter you've taken it on the chin

good post  mick
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    See you in 3 months fella
  • GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited August 2009
    Only spoke to you a few times and you seemed a good guy hope your back soon and gl 
  • jasonjeggojasonjeggo Member Posts: 67
    edited August 2009
    MICK U TART !!!! IL PUT ME HANKY AWAY & HERE ALL UR *RAP AGAIN AT XMAS !!! ;-)
  • candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: FORGET ME AND GET ON WITH THE FORUM : Extreme if u don't care about what Mick has to say, just don't post. Mick put this post here for his m8's and there are a lot of ppl that enjoy a laugh with him while playing or just railing, of which i am one, so a chat ban for him does effect more than him and that's who his post is aimed at. if you don't count your self as one of those ppl, you don't have to read his posts and you certainly don't have to post in them trying to make your self seem like the big man. Mick is not perfect but he has done a lot more to bring this community along than most and its a shame that some ppl always feel the need to try and drag him down due to what i can only put down to jealousy. i for one will miss Mick and welcome his return at Christmas. good on you Mick for taking it on the chin m8, you are just showing that you are the bigger man.....in every sense of the word ;)
    Posted by mike1975
    Hi hunni
    just to second everything you have just said. Mick has contributed immensly to the sky community and the games as a whole. I know the chat ban is applied for a legitimate reson and mick has taken it like a true blue, well done for that too hunni. He will be missed by many of us and we all look forward to his safe return hunni.  So for those of you who want to critisize, ney bother.....mick has and will always have alot of poker buddies who appreciate his better Side, which i might add is a massive side!

Lots of love

Candi xxxxx