You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Unable to rebuy when stack is under standard size!

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Two nights running I have had problems in a re-buy tournament i.e nothing happens when I click the available re-buy button, but only works when I have no chips. Has been reported , anybody else experience this problem?

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    I'll hand this over to Sky Adam and see if it's a problem/ he's aware.

cheers Wynne.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    I've just had some feedback from the team and they are aware of this, it's high priority and they're working to fix it ASAP.

Thanks again for you post.
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited August 2010
    thanks for your help!
    Seems to be a bug with the rebuys.
    You can rebuy once when under the threshold,after that only when you have no chips.
    edited August 2010
    I have had the same problem again tonight, unable to have a re-buy when under the threshold.
    As sky have not been able to sort out this problem, should'nt all rebuy tournaments be cancelled until the problem is sorted.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,310
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Unable to rebuy when stack is under standard size!:
    I have had the same problem again tonight, unable to have a re-buy when under the threshold. As sky have not been able to sort out this problem, should'nt all rebuy tournaments be cancelled until the problem is sorted.
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hi Wynne,

I understand that the problem has now been fully resolved.
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Unable to rebuy when stack is under standard size! : Hi Wynne, I understand that the problem has now been fully resolved.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay,
    This problem has now been resolved , have tried it out in two tournaments and everything is back to normal.Well done to the team for sorting this out.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,310
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Unable to rebuy when stack is under standard size! : Hi Tikay, This problem has now been resolved , have tried it out in two tournaments and everything is back to normal.Well done to the team for sorting this out.
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks Wynne. Sorry for the glitch, & thank you for your understanding.

Now you can rebuy properly, maybe you might finish 1st. That'd be a win win, Wynne.

Don't forget, 8pm tonight, the week's only Rebuy Open (£11), & at 8.30, the week's only TOTTY Rebuy (£5.50). Maybe see you later at the Tables.