You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

freeroll fiasco

kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hey

I have edited this post, please keep within the forum rules, you can find the rules here, If you have had a problem, please contact Customer Care.

If you still have problems give us a shout, we will see what we can do.

Thanks for your patience and understanding

Sky Mod

yet another up freeroll.Sky when are u ever gonna get a grip:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Comments

• Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited August 2010
    yeah sky! how dare you.

give out all this free money and this is how you repay us?

and my AA never held up against 88!

JUST NO GRIP AT ALL!
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited August 2010

Demand your BUY IN back now!!!!!!
  • kb245kb245 Member Posts: 435
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freeroll fiasco:
    Demand your BUY IN back now!!!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    i dont want anythin back or am i bothered about cashing.i just want to be able to play without interruptions.and to be able to press the relevant buttons on time without gettting my hand folded.
  • Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freeroll fiasco : i dont want anythin back or am i bothered about cashing.i just want to be able to play without interruptions.and to be able to press the relevant buttons on time without gettting my hand folded.
    Posted by kb245
    and you want my AA to win!
  • blade900blade900 Member Posts: 83
    edited August 2010
    In Response to freeroll fiasco:
    Hey I have edited this post, please keep within the forum rules, you can find the rules here , If you have had a problem, please contact Customer Care. If you still have problems give us a shout, we will see what we can do. Thanks for your patience and understanding Sky Mod yet another up freeroll.Sky when are u ever gonna get a grip:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Posted by kb245
    let the man speak thats what forums are for!cheeky to edit anyones opinion,THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!not a road sky go down too often lol
    edited August 2010
    In Response to freeroll fiasco:
    Hey I have edited this post, please keep within the forum rules, you can find the rules here , If you have had a problem, please contact Customer Care. If you still have problems give us a shout, we will see what we can do. Thanks for your patience and understanding Sky Mod yet another up freeroll.Sky when are u ever gonna get a grip:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Posted by kb245
    what have you edited there are no swear words.so what rules have i supposedly broke??????????????????????????????????????
  • emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited August 2010
    In Response to freeroll fiasco : what have you edited there are no swear words.so what rules have i supposedly broke??????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by kb245
    The unwritten rule, the one that everyone knows about, but does not dare mention for fear of being poked in the eye by Tikay.
  • JohnConnorJohnConnor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited August 2010
    In Response to freeroll fiasco : what have you edited there are no swear words.so what rules have i supposedly broke??????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by kb245
    You did swear, you just replaced some letters with symbols. That's a breach of the rules.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2010
    Hi

I think sky mod means this one:Contain swear words or language which may offend. This may include swear words with asterisks replacing some letters.
    edited August 2010
    Hi I think sky mod means this one: Contain swear words or language which may offend. This may include swear words with asterisks replacing some letters .
    Posted by acebarry10
    so everyone is quick to jump on the fact that i made a little word with *************** in it .but where are the answers i dont see any comin do you??????????
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freeroll fiasco : so everyone is quick to jump on the fact that i made a little word with *************** in it .but where are the answers i dont see any comin do you??????????
    Posted by kb245
    Hi

As sky mod says, contact Customer Care and make them aware of what has happened
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: freeroll fiasco : Hi As sky mod says, contact Customer Care and make them aware of what has happened
    Posted by acebarry10
    they are well aware of what was happening they kept flashing an error message on the screen.these problems should be rectified freeroll or othewise. if i messed up at work as many times as them i would have been sacked a long time ago.GET IT SORTED:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((