You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sky poker problem?

merivale02merivale02 Member Posts: 14
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
is anyone else having problems with games not opening this evening, i have played 2day but @ 7.04pm n 8.05pm i had 2 games that did not open, on hand history i see that STUPENDOUS was on my table and that the game had been played out........sky told me that it affected every1 obviously not, is it just me??

Comments

• Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited August 2010
    The only problem I have had for the last week or so is with lost connection and I believe I can thank TalkTalk for that! They are giving my nieghbours free internet while I still have to pay for what is now a poorer service! Grrrrrrrrrr!
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2010
    In Response to sky poker problem?:
    is anyone else having problems with games not opening this evening, i have played 2day but @ 7.04pm n 8.05pm i had 2 games that did not open, on hand history i see that STUPENDOUS was on my table and that the game had been played out........sky told me that it affected every1 obviously not, is it just me??
    Posted by merivale02
    Hi

You can check if your table is running by putting your pointer on My Sky Poker, click on My Tables, then click on running, click on you game that is running, take  the page up a little, you should see 3 buttons, Tournament Lobby, Find Similar Tables and Launch Tournment, clicking on the last button should do it.
  • merivale02merivale02 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker problem?:
    In Response to sky poker problem? : Hi You can check if your table is running by putting your pointer on My Sky Poker, click on My Tables, then click on running, click on you game that is running, take  the page up a little, you should see 3 buttons, Tournament Lobby, Find Similar Tables and Launch Tournment, clicking on the last button should do it.
    Posted by acebarry10
    yes i did this via stupendous and it still didnt launch the table, it just got to 24.1% loaded and then the second counter to launch just increased went up to something silly like 2306 seconds! sky have given me 1 stake back n said i was the only 1 that was dis connected after telling me earlier that it was affecting everybody :( very unimpressed with the whole situation as i have always enjoyed sky poker n the regulars, jus disappointed really as all they said was to download the latest shock player even tho i have played  10 games today without problems!
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2010
    sounds like your connection went down m8
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2010
    I had this problem with my previous ISP, but haven't since I switched to cable.
  • merivale02merivale02 Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2010
    thanks guys, hopefully its now sorted :)
  • No_viceNo_vice Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    waiting for a 7:15 £100 bounty hunter to start. now nearly 7:40. game id:3066830. anybody else locked out?
    loads to 29.6% then starts counting backwards
    what a waste of time - not to mention the £