You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Most recent tournament not showing in 'My Tables'

GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Last night I played in a Bounty Hunter that lasted 3 hours. When the tournament finished I was very tired and went straight to bed intending to study the lobby and review the results this morning, but under the 'My Sky Poker' tab when I choose 'My Tables' that tournament isn't on the list.

Comments

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2010
    I think this is an ongoing issue, its been happening to me for quite some time now and I believe a lot of other players have the same problem.  By tomorrow you will find that that game, and any others you played yesterday will appear on the list.

Another thing I have noticed just recently is the amount of time that the "My Tables" list takes to appear once I have clicked on the link.

Steve
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Most recent tournament not showing in 'My Tables':
    Last night I played in a Bounty Hunter that lasted 3 hours. When the tournament finished I was very tired and went straight to bed intending to study the lobby and review the results this morning, but under the 'My Sky Poker' tab when I choose 'My Tables' that tournament isn't on the list.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    It was a dream.