You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

problem when moved table

BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi there

I'm finding that when i get moved to a new table in a mtt, the new table does not load correctly, with players in odd positions, and the displays of bets corrupt e.g 5 players all squashedtogether below the table.  Anyone else had this problem? Each time, i need to stand from table, then relaunch the tournament, and it loads fine.  On google chrome, but have been for ages, and this prob has only just started.

Any ideas?

Comments

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited August 2010
    I came across a similar thing yesterday when playing the lunchtime freeroll. I could see that I was sat at two different seats at the same table & then in between hands everyone disappeared then came back. It was fine after I exited it & reloaded the table though.

It was only the freeroll I had this problem in though. All other MTT's I played were fine.
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited August 2010
    interestingly, it was the august freerolls i found this happening in too
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited August 2010
    Hi Guys,

Can I ask that if you see this issue again, you please take a screenshot, make a note of the time and date, tournament you're playing, and any other important details, i.e. browser used - and then send these details to our customer care team so that we can fully investigate.

thanks
    Lee
    edited August 2010
    Would be happy to.
    Can you quickly outline how to take a screen shot please.

Ray
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: problem when moved table:
    Would be happy to. Can you quickly outline how to take a screen shot please. Ray
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Hi Ray

To get a screen print hit Alt + Prt Scr on your keyboard (this will copy the top window on your computer).  Then copy the print to whatever word processing software you have, I personally use Microsoft Word, you can then save the copy as you would any other item.

I hope this helps

Steve
  • NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited August 2010
    I get this all the time using Chrome, best way to sort it is quickly is close the table and let it open up again, but you do often lose some blinds

Firefox is fine
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited August 2010
    Hi Guys, Can I ask that if you see this issue again, you please take a screenshot, make a note of the time and date, tournament you're playing, and any other important details, i.e. browser used - and then send these details to our customer care team so that we can fully investigate. thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Hi Lee

It happened again today on the lunchtime freeroll. Time was 12:38. I play using Chrome but I'm guessing that's not the problem as all other MTT's I've played have been absolutely fine. If you exit the screen & reload the table then it reloads fine.

edited August 2010
    Hope Steve's email has helped Ray (thanks for that Steve), if you're still not sure, let me know.
    Once you have done 'alt+prt sc' - you can also just paste directly into the email if using Outlook.

thanks
    Lee
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for the screenshots silentbob, very helpful!
    We'll investigate this and see what the cause is.

thanks again
    Lee
  • Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited August 2010
    I get this all the time using Chrome, best way to sort it is quickly is close the table and let it open up again, but you do often lose some blinds Firefox is fine
    Posted by HuFlungPu
    yeah thats what I do when it happens to me. Close it down and then click launch tournament from the lobby and it seems to do the job.
    edited August 2010
    cheers steve.

alt button was no problem, but took me a bit of time to find the prt sc button. a bit like find wally lol.
    So i'm all set to take a screen shot should the need arise.  Just need to last long enough to have the chance to move tables now lol

ray

Ah, it transpires that on my laptop it is the Fn button and prt sc, and not the alt button as steve had suggested.  Steve, I am afraid I am going to have to show you the yellow card on this ocassion lol