You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

over half an hour to load and counting!!

BlankyBlanky Member Posts: 7
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I am registered into the £500 freeroll tonight at 7pm and so far, I am still not in the game.  It got to the point where I closed the window on 3 occasions to let it start loading again but nothing, the countdown timer is a countup! timer and on one occasion I reached 3,000 seconds!

The % is constantly on 29.6%, as it was from about the initial 3 seconds of loading the page.

Anyone got any ideas?

PS. Pop up blocker is off for skypoker.com

Comments

• Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited August 2010
    refresh it or close it down and re-open it via the tournament lobby.
  • BlankyBlanky Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2010
    In Response to over half an hour to load and counting!!:
    I am registered into the £500 freeroll tonight at 7pm and so far, I am still not in the game.  It got to the point where I closed the window on 3 occasions to let it start loading again but nothing, the countdown timer is a countup! timer and on one occasion I reached 3,000 seconds! The % is constantly on 29.6%, as it was from about the initial 3 seconds of loading the page. Anyone got any ideas? PS. Pop up blocker is off for skypoker.com
    Posted by Blanky
    i went to options, deleted all history, cleared all ssl certificates, restarted ie and I'm in :-)
  • Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited August 2010
    nice. gl winning it.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2010
    Hi blanky-- I used to have a lot of trouble at peak times with IE, but don't get them with mozilla firefox-- I think firefox is better suited to sky poker--- gl m8--- floppa whoppa
  • 1avender1avender Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: over half an hour to load and counting!!:
    In Response to over half an hour to load and counting!! : i went to options, deleted all history, cleared all ssl certificates, restarted ie and I'm in :-)
    Posted by Blanky

Hi, I am having the same problem. When you say you went to options - options on what? and where do I clear ssl certificates. Would appreciate advice please.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    Hi Guys,

sorry to the delay in responding to these queries. I have passed them all over to the technical team for investigation.

More updates when we have the information for you.

Thanks!