You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

loading screen freeze

MEM796MEM796 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I am tying to enter a tournament and the loading screen has frozen at 52%. And I am now unable to play any other gamescas they now all freeze at 52%. I have re-started the computer and am still getting the same problem. Any ideac?

Comments

• 1avender1avender Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2010
    In Response to loading screen freeze:
    I am tying to enter a tournament and the loading screen has frozen at 52%. And I am now unable to play any other gamescas they now all freeze at 52%. I have re-started the computer and am still getting the same problem. Any ideac?
    Posted by MEM796
    I am having the same problem except freezes at 22%. I know it is a computer problem because I can access my acount on a different computer. Help please!!!
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    Hi Guys,

sorry to the delay in responding to these queries. I have passed them all over to the technical team for investigation.

More updates when we have the information for you.

Thanks!
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2010
    I've read that some people have had this problem and cured it by clearing down their temporary internet files for the particular browser they're using.
  • archdiggerarchdigger Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2010
    hi just to add mines freezing at 39.4% thought it was just freeroll but just bought into £3.00 tourney and its doing the same. sigh
  • archdiggerarchdigger Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2010
    not sure weather to play anymore as dont want to lose money any help please
  • darlosharkdarloshark Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2010
    21 minutes and no load for me
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: loading screen freeze:
    not sure weather to play anymore as dont want to lose money any help please
    Posted by archdigger
    Hi, did you try the suggestion above?

• metaraptormetaraptor Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2010
    We seem to be getting a lot of threads on slow and freezing tournaments.  I know I reported a sudden deterioration in lobby performance as having occurred sometime during the first week in August.

As I've suggested elsewhere, try playing with the tournament lobby closed.  Sky lobbies kill your CPU and unless you want to add RAM this is the best way to go when playing in tournaments with a large firld.
  • jud90928jud90928 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2010
    This freeze happens almost every game I play?? They wont admit any problems, but still take your money. Browser based is not the way to go guys. Please.
  • 1avender1avender Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2010
    This freeze happens almost every game I play?? They wont admit any problems, but still take your money. Browser based is not the way to go guys. Please.
    Posted by jud90928
    I have finally solved this problem by downloading firefox which I am using instead of internet explorer but just for my sky poker. If you have Windows Vista this seems to be a particular problem. You also have to download Adobe Flash as a plug in.

• GavinxxxxGavinxxxx Member Posts: 559
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: loading screen freeze : I have finally solved this problem by downloading firefox which I am using instead of internet explorer but just for my sky poker. If you have Windows Vista this seems to be a particular problem. You also have to download Adobe Flash as a plug in.
    Posted by 1avender
    Windows Vista is the Devils operating system of choice, XP or windows 7 if you want sluggish free usage.
  • waynecwaynec Member Posts: 1,023
    edited August 2010
    I had a problem on vista and updated my flash plug in and active X seems ok now