You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Late Registration

BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Dont know about you guys and gals, but the number of times I have gone to register for a turney after rushing home from doing something and found I have been 30 seconds too late!!  Or playing cash games and then remembering what time it is and realising you have missed registration by 5 mins or so!

Maybe its just me - being forgetful or un organised?

Dont know how complicated or feasible it would be to do for sky,but is there any possibility of having late registration for turneys for say up to the end of the second level?

What do you lot think about late registration - should it be an option or not?

Comments

• SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited August 2009
    No.  I switch the computer on and register for tourneys I want to play that night.  If there is one I really want to play in and fear I may be late home then I register the day before.  Not too difficult.  I have though felt the same frustration at just missing registration but still think the cut-off should remain before the tourny starts.
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Late Registration:
    Dont know about you guys and gals, but the number of times I have gone to register for a turney after rushing home from doing something and found I have been 30 seconds too late!!  Or playing cash games and then remembering what time it is and realising you have missed registration by 5 mins or so! Maybe its just me - being forgetful or un organised? Dont know how complicated or feasible it would be to do for sky,but is there any possibility of having late registration for turneys for say up to the end of the second level? What do you lot think about late registration - should it be an option or not?
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Certainly agree on the deepstack tournies. Maybe an extra 15 mins - 1 level.
    PS: Posted in wrong place!
  • DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited August 2009
    i know they have it on pokerstars,i think its a good idea if a tourny is not full then it boosts the prize money(i would never need to use it though because i am too much of a geek and reg very early.)