You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Stuck at 22.3%

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Played 7pm freeroll and 7:15 deepstack both stuck at 22.3%.Tried everything including full shut down(not a broadband connection problem checked and fine).Switched to firefox seemed to be better but missed 25 min freeroll 10min deepstack.Time for 10:30 freeroll wont load again on firefox missed 15min,not in mood to play after all the messing about crashed out.Played here 3 years mostly problem free(apart form the ones that affected everyone) the past few weeks have been bad 2-3min max 5min delays in playing but getting beyond a joke now imo.  

Comments

• 1avender1avender Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Stuck at 22.3%:
    Played 7pm freeroll and 7:15 deepstack both stuck at 22.3%.Tried everything including full shut down(not a broadband connection problem checked and fine).Switched to firefox seemed to be better but missed 25 min freeroll 10min deepstack.Time for 10:30 freeroll wont load again on firefox missed 15min,not in mood to play after all the messing about crashed out.Played here 3 years mostly problem free(apart form the ones that affected everyone) the past few weeks have been bad 2-3min max 5min delays in playing but getting beyond a joke know imo.  
    Posted by belsibub
    Me too. Check post 'over half an hour and counting' as you might understand the solution although I didn't. I need a simple explaination. Good luck
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited August 2010
    I think tried what he said earlier made no diff.Tools then internet options cleared history cookies so on.The only thing i did not try was ssl certifacates(dont know what they are lol)  
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited August 2010

Found in advanced internet options ssl 2.0 off ssl 3.0 on but dont know what they do so not touching them.

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    Hi Guys,

sorry to the delay in responding to these queries. I have passed them all over to the technical team for investigation.

More updates when we have the information for you.

Thanks!