You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

South West Poker...!

THEJMAN1THEJMAN1 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

hi all,
my first post.....!

i was just wondering if anyone else on here (From the SW) knows of any major competitions that are coming up in or around our area, the SPUKT would be a great one to have, maybe in Plymouth, or Exeter, there is just so little down this way, its alot of travelling to get to any decent live tournament.

Comments

• DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to South West Poker...!:
    hi all, my first post.....! i was just wondering if anyone else on here (From the SW) knows of any major competitions that are coming up in or around our area, the SPUKT would be a great one to have, maybe in Plymouth, or Exeter, there is just so little down this way, its alot of travelling to get to any decent live tournament.
    Posted by THEJMAN1
    Im from Bristol so would be interesting to find out myself it does seem that there arnt that many in the SW region.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    Website called pokerbuddies.com may help
  • ginge999ginge999 Member Posts: 95
    edited August 2009
    Im from the south west Gloucestershire id be interested in some meet ups and a couple of live games :)
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: South West Poker...!:
    Im from the south west Gloucestershire id be interested in some meet ups and a couple of live games :)
    Posted by ginge999
    Im from glos as well... well the glos/oxon/wilts boarder!! ... Gala a bristol sometimes has some monthly trnys but its badly run... otherwise really i dont know of any...