You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

sky poker software!

chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
edited August 2010 in Community Help & Advice
I was in the 8.05 bounty hunter and yes i know its not a lot of money but got down to the final 10 out of the 160 odd runners then all of a sudden i couldnt play, i could see my cards but it just kept folding my hands and i had a few good hands there!
finally after 10 minutes for some bizarre reason it let me play again but by now my chip stack was down so far i had to push with junk.( and i wasnt sitting out as i never had to press the back button once)
Has anyone else had problems like this before? and if so did they complain to sky about it? i think it will be pointless complaining as i noticed this happened to some1 via their complaints on the facebook page and i dont think sky ever got back to them about it.  Just wondering if its worth an email to them even though they do like to ignore a vast majority fo emails sent!

Ta

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2010
    In Response to sky poker software!:
    I was in the 8.05 bounty hunter and yes i know its not a lot of money but got down to the final 10 out of the 160 odd runners then all of a sudden i couldnt play, i could see my cards but it just kept folding my hands and i had a few good hands there! finally after 10 minutes for some bizarre reason it let me play again but by now my chip stack was down so far i had to push with junk.( and i wasnt sitting out as i never had to press the back button once) Has anyone else had problems like this before? and if so did they complain to sky about it? i think it will be pointless complaining as i noticed this happened to some1 via their complaints on the facebook page and i dont think sky ever got back to them about it.  Just wondering if its worth an email to them even though they do like to ignore a vast majority fo emails sent! Ta
    Posted by chrisbhoy

Hi Chrisbhoy,

Please get in touch with the customer care team (via the live chat link at the bottom of your screen) and explain your problem/situation.

The team will investigate and see what can be done for you.

(after making the report) if you're not satisfied or you still have a problem send me a quick PM and i'll see what can be done.

kind regards,

Rich
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited August 2010

This has happened to me before , several times, i do not know what can be done about it.I have not complained, but felt hard done by at the time.I remember once having pocket aces folded without me even touching the button and I was not sitting out.Probably a glitch with the software.
     Response to sky poker software!:
    I was in the 8.05 bounty hunter and yes i know its not a lot of money but got down to the final 10 out of the 160 odd runners then all of a sudden i couldnt play, i could see my cards but it just kept folding my hands and i had a few good hands there! finally after 10 minutes for some bizarre reason it let me play again but by now my chip stack was down so far i had to push with junk.( and i wasnt sitting out as i never had to press the back button once) Has anyone else had problems like this before? and if so did they complain to sky about it? i think it will be pointless complaining as i noticed this happened to some1 via their complaints on the facebook page and i dont think sky ever got back to them about it.  Just wondering if its worth an email to them even though they do like to ignore a vast majority fo emails sent! Ta
    Posted by chrisbhoy
  • ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited August 2010
    happens very rarely just reload table and its fine.
  • metaraptormetaraptor Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: sky poker software!:
    happens very rarely just reload table and its fine.
    Posted by ajs4385
    On occassion, I have foud that the table won't reload.  This tends to bein tournaments with a large number of players.  I find that closing the tournament lobby before reloading the table cures this.  (At least part of the problem seems to be that Sky tournament lobbies are very CPU-greedy.)